New photo reveals Donald Trump has six fingers on his right hand

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/23/new-photo-reveals-donald-trump-has-six-fingers-on-his-right-hand.html

4 Likes

Even the most powerful computer simulations available have a hard time imagining Donald Trump actually praying in a church.

Also:

41 Likes

I came for this!

13 Likes

Fully fractal hands may be next

11 Likes

the evangelical voters have to defend their choice of Trump after he kind of dissed the pro life stance, so to help them he staged this photo, or is it photo shopped

1 Like

A six fingered man, you say?

17 Likes

Is the rest of the congregation staying out of lightning bolt range?

9 Likes

I just assumed he had them all rounded up and taken away

8 Likes

What I find funny/sad/infuriating, is the people making and spreading pics like this don’t stop for 1 minute and ask themselves: why isn’t there a real picture of Trump praying? I mean, not even a staged one? Why has he NEVER opened a rally with HIM doing a prayer? Not even just the basic Lord’s Prayer.

He says “god bless America” and he posed one time awkwardly with a borrowed bible in front of a church. (Maybe he bowed his head at a funeral service or something for veterans.) He gives the smallest of lip service and that’s it. The thing the bible actually warns against.

You people are literally following an anti-Christ.

28 Likes

This explains a lot. Like why he is so bitter - it likely stems from the fact that he cannot give anybody the middle finger. :wink:

7 Likes

Is this one of the many unrealistic NFT’s he is selling?
I do not believe he has ever stepped foot into a church, let alone prayed.

6 Likes

I remembered a picture of him & Melania kneeling, but technically it wasn’t a church (it was a shrine) and the Catholic Church was unhappy about it:

6 Likes

But when he does give you the finger, you don’t have to give it back…unless you feel like it.

2 Likes

It was generated with AI. Unusual numbers of fingers are a well-known feature of AI “art”.

8 Likes

Polydactyly is a known sign of a witch or, in animals, a witch’s familiar. Turmp can usually cast a spell to hide it, but in a church the spell is ineffective and his mark is revealed.

7 Likes

The picture could be legit. If you make a totally fake image, but the person in the image is totally fake, it’s like the image is actually capturing the truth, revealing through fakeness the essence of the fake in the scene. It’s like making a giant penny out of actual pennies, where the medium is itself the structure and the subject at the same time. This image of a fake man doing something fake is made only more real by how fake the image itself is, and how it was used to fake people out, Dawg.

Also I like the idea of Donald praying. What does the man that craps on a gold toilet seat pray for exactly? A clean wipe?

4 Likes

Why would God need to pray?

3 Likes

Mmmmmm… maybe because she/he/?/it fucked up big-time and knows it. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I found it unsurprisingly ironic that the white evangelicals who had the most fantasies about being the only ones to stand against the Anti-Christ were the ones to rally around a real one when he showed up.

I was reading something about the guy who made the “God made Trump” video, a self-described Christian who admitted to never having read the Bible and who didn’t go to church. Non-church going “evangelical Christians” who know nothing about the religion are very much Trump’s base. (And increasingly what “evangelical” itself means these days in general - white evangelical church attendance is dropping, with many not going at all. Frequent church-goers are a minority. “Evangelical” is simply a right-wing cultural identifier, where their culture has become their religion.)

10 Likes

I’ll see your fractal hands and raise you fractal people.

6 Likes