Speculation Trump's "mystery cuts" are syphilis (video)

Originally published at: Trump's "mystery cuts" are syphilis - Boing Boing

4 Likes

It’s generally irresponsible and unethical to speculate on a public figure’s health based on limited information but fuck it, if anyone deserves to get taken down by the rumor mill it’s that asshole.

Maybe he’ll follow Capone’s example and spend his remaining years fishing in his own swimming pool while his flunkies watch in piteous disgust.

ETA: Might as well throw some gasoline on the fire. Someone self-published what I’m sure is a thoroughly researched and academically rigorous analysis on Amazon!

He even wrote a follow-up!

I’d suspect these were written by AI but I’m pretty sure no machine could come up with a title as brilliant as IS SYPHILIS EATING TRUMP’S BRAIN?: It did Al Capone’s after a 20 year gestation. What was Trump Up To 20 years ago? “Fightng STD’s My Personal Vietnam”

20 Likes

It’s Donny dontcha know it, with clap hands,
It’s Donny dontcha know it, with clap hands,
If he’s syphilitic then you’ll know it, his tiny hands will surely show it
It’s Donny dontcha know it, with clap hands.

16 Likes

shame

20 Likes

Obama Whatever GIF

14 Likes

13 Likes

I think I agree. Trump would not hesitate to make erroneous claims about… anyone at all, evidently. So he’s fair game, IMO. To be fair we should hesitate, but I’m willing to have a debate on how many seconds is most appropriate.

18 Likes

“The clap” is gonorrhea, not syphilis. Trump may have one or the other, but neither changes the fact that James Carville is a moron.

40 Likes

I mean, I’m happy to believe whatever negative information can be provided on the guy… But it kinda looks to me like he was writing with a red pen and it leaked

9 Likes

Ketchup is a terrible thing to watch.

10 Likes

Melania’s been swapping his penicillin out for pez.

11 Likes

That’s the real takeaway here.

11 Likes

Penguin Shrug GIF by Pudgy Penguins

14 Likes

meh, it could just be a rash, which could come from all sorts of things. maybe he has a new self-tanning lotion and he’s allergic to it.

7 Likes

Or stigmata, to really nail that evangelical appeal in Iowa.

(Pun fully intended.)

10 Likes

Very common for people his age to be on blood thinners, which often cause minor scratches to bleed a lot.

8 Likes

The only good thing about James Carville is Bill Hader.

IMG_3675

10 Likes

The Clap? The appropriate jazz age expression is The Floy Floy. More likely perhaps a defensive injury sustained during a fall?

7 Likes

Well if we’re gonna speculate on wild theories - maybe Trump has been cranking too hard at his local climbing gym.

Inside joke maybe - but my hands look like Trumps bloody digits most weekends.

If I was to really guess - he probably lost balance and grabbed something he shouldn’t.

8 Likes

Golf blisters?

4 Likes