Speculation Trump's "mystery cuts" are syphilis (video)

Defensive wounds?

Melania scorned.

6 Likes

Maybe he’s just worn out his palms from rolling that same boulder uphill every day.

Oh wait that’s Sisyphus

look they can’t all be great jokes.

30 Likes

Another slang term for the STD is “the pox.” Which, I think, definitely applies to Dumpty even if something else is going on with him (like learning to use a fork or whatever).

12 Likes

:confused: hmmm. i’ve had a leaky red pen result in making very similar marks on my hands… maybe i’m not on the jump-to-conclusions bus, but out of everyone in the world, i sure do pray for him having the clap.

7 Likes

Someone told him not to touch that hot stove … so he did … again. No soup for you, boy!

7 Likes

Oh, c’mon, now! We’re talking about tRump. Man, oh, m…

Okaaayyyyyyy! That’s better. Much better.

5 Likes

Darth Trump, a Syph Lord!

I knew it.

13 Likes

Trump would rather have syphilis than admit to using red ink on his financial papers.

13 Likes

Do I want him to have syphilis? Sure. That would be awesome.

But a few bad photos of some blotches on his fingers don’t tell me anything useful and he’ll never admit anything and neither will any doctor (which is actually what we expect of them and how they should behave). This all just feels so… so… what’s a good term for wishful thinking? Yeah, that.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Oddly enough, the cover of the first book looks quite professional, but the cover of the second book looks like a self-published local history book.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too. And that it’s called that because pissing hurts so much that the afflicted clap their hands in response? (I’m not up to Googling that atm.)

4 Likes

Not to defend him but I’m nowhere near his age and I bleed like a stuck pig if you look at me funny.

There are days I look like I fell down the stairs because of the bruises that just show up.

I had an itch and scratched my forehead, bled like a big time wrestler.

It’s from medication.

It’s fun to speculate about that idiot but what’s the old saying?

If you hear hoof beats think horses not zebras.

Stories like this aren’t helpful, it looks like his opponents are reaching.

There’s plenty of real stuff to go after him on without reaching this far.

17 Likes

This. All of this. I’m not concerned about his health. I’m concerned about his fascism. We all know he’s an amoral jerk who sleeps with a lot of women. His supporters know this, too, even if they won’t admit it. They like him in spite of it, or sometimes because of it. Stories like this don’t move the needle, and give the right ammunition to say the left is just as bad at conspiracy thinking as QAnon.

16 Likes

Obviously just wounds from trying to strangle a litter of kittens. Nothing that would ever scare off his base.

1 Like

Wait, you’re saying DeSantis has gonorrhea?

Fine. Carry on. :wink:

2 Likes

Um, if you say so. It looks to me like an unhinged person typed a word salad into a generic template and then screwed around with the text alignment to make it worse. The blurb on the back is even wackier than the extended subtitle.

2 Likes

Well yes, he chose a decent template the first time.

1 Like

“Some vaginas are landmines…” So we’ve graduated from teeth?

5 Likes

Exactly. Just this. He’s a complete brush fire with plenty of other things you can hit him on. This is worthless, useless speculation.

4 Likes