Speculation Trump's "mystery cuts" are syphilis (video)

Jesus H Christ. The tracking on that text, especially the 2nd to last line of the bio, is enough to cause aneurysms and seizures. Turn on hyphenation?

They lack of centering for the authors name?

AHHHHHHH!

8 Likes

It’s the lizard within, beginning to shed it’s human shell…

2 Likes

Given the number of sexual assault and rape allegations against the man, I for one don’t hope he has syphillis, as that would mean he has exposed many others who did not consent to being intimate with such nastiness.

6 Likes

Old news. His difficulty walking on sloped surfaces is indicative. Tabes dorsalis.

1 Like

TIL:

So Trump’s new campaign theme is “The Flat Foot Floogie with the Floy Floy?”:

From Wikipedia:
The lyrics are brief and are dominated by the repetition of the title words and the nonsense refrain, “floy-doy, floy-doy, floy-doy”. The original lyric, recorded in January 1938, was “flat foot floozie with a floy floy”. However, Vocalion objected to the word “floozie”,[3] meaning a sexually promiscuous woman, or a prostitute. The second recording in February changed the word to “floogie”. The second part of the title phrase, “floy floy”, was slang for a venereal disease but the term was not widely known and failed to attract the attention of censors.

5 Likes

Downton Abbey Smile GIF

4 Likes

Winona Ryder Movie GIF by filmeditor

And welcome to BoingBoing!

Perhaps these injuries were caused by carrying very heavy things without the appropriate gloves.

2 Likes

Carrying 8 pizzas like it’s nothing…because it’s practically nothing. That’s probably between 15 and 20 lbs, at most. These people are so weird.

15 Likes

They really are easily impressed dupes and fascists… Anything that dear leader does must be awesome and anything that the “enemy” does is wrong, evil, and/or stupid.

7 Likes

I’m still willing to bet they were empty boxes and the pizza was delivered earlier by secret service.

9 Likes

Yeah I doubt the MAGA folks even notice when some minimum wage delivery driver carries a stack of pizzas to their door when they’re hosting a birthday party or whatever.

5 Likes

He sure as hell didn’t pay for them

4 Likes

… or they could be full of classified documents :thinking:

8 Likes

I like the version with Slim Gaillard and Charlie Parker. My dad was a young man in that era and he had some interesting 78’s. And a Zoot Suit :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Possibly a metal banister on that very cold arrival in Iowa? That sort of ‘safety device’ can be a real hazard in below zero weather for idiots who don’t wear gloves.

That sentence did not end up the way that I was expecting.

3 Likes

Have the Christian Nationalists said that it’s holy stigmata yet?

2 Likes

Don’t give them any ideas…

4 Likes

it doesn’t take a prime mentat computation to know that they’ll get there on their own.

2 Likes