New pole at Wal Mart struck 10 times in first week

Could someone take that Maypole GIF and replace the pole with Trump, with the ribbons meeting around his neck? Thank you.

2 Likes

I am so tired of the insults to Polish people. Why can’t we insult other people, too? And Hillary…

(I was going to make a Polish joke, but you kinda spoiled it for me. I hope the screen door on your submarine breaks.

3 Likes

Bad pole! Naughty pole!

1 Like

thanks%2C%20obama

5 Likes

I did this from a start less than ten feet away. We were in the throes of a flash snowstorm. I had just snatched my kids from day care and was ready to head home and make dinner. Got them buckled, started the car, put it in drive, slowly began driving but foolishly focused ON the windshield instead of THROUGH the windshield and banged into a pole, like Patrick, at five mph. Completely shamed…

1 Like

The condition of the buildings and street made me curious so I had to google, holy crap what an unfortunate Main St. Two ‘1000 year’ floods only two years apart.

I learned my pole navigation skills doing donuts in the snow in grocery store parking lots before the days of 24-hour service.

Side note: Unnamed Woman in the Street had it all figured out. Here’s to you, ma’am!

Anyone else read that like one of the nuns in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

3 Likes

My guess was some really rooftop parking accidents. Or a poorly thought out car give away by a local radio station. 1000 year floods makes more sense.

Because the founders were stupid enough to use an “old” water-course as main street. I have no sympathy whatsoever for that town and the fucking idiots who keep rebuilding there.

Yeah, I was looking at streetview and noticed there’s building with their foundations literally straddling a creek bed. Not the wisest of choices by any means.

Why surround it with shopping carts? Aren’t poles cheaper and more durable?

1 Like

And harder to steal.

1 Like

tumblr_n5oilf5xO41tsuuvno2_r1_250

3 Likes

And an armored pole at that. Perhaps Knighthood is in order.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.