New secretary of commerce Wilbur Ross has ties to illicit Russian finance

What is frightening is that this is quite possibly literally true. I’m quasi-nauseous most hours of the day. I literally think we could be a few yeas away from another World War. SOOOOO glad I don’t have kids.

8 Likes

Uh… Getting pissed on by Russian hookers? Also remember Trump has links to a known pedophile who had weird sex parties on his island property, that I think (?) Trump is known to have spent time at. It’s probably nothing good.

7 Likes

For some personality types, too much is not enough. They’re like the fat little kid who shovels food into his mouth constantly, and is unhappy because nobody respects him. Unfortunately, most of Trump’s cabinet is composed of equally greedy folk

3 Likes

Perhaps the Russians have evidence that he voted for Obama. Twice. That would do it.

the connection from Ross via the Bank of Cyprus to the Russian oligarch Vekselberg (an important shareholder of the bank) are rather transparent.

but does anyone know the relationship between the oligarch and the Russian government? kind of murky, on the one hand Vekselberg is said to have close ties to the Kremlin, on the other hand some of his close associates were arrested on corruption charges

Are you sure 17 isn’t just their Intelligence Quotient?

the Senate voted 72-27

Sounds like the RESISTance needs to pay more visits to (D) senators. These senators need to be aware that they will be primaried out if they continue to caucus with the Cheeto.

ETA:

Feinstain (CA)
Bennet (CO)
Carper (DE)
Coons (DE)
Schatz (HI)
King (ME)
Peters (MI)
Klobuchar (MN)
McCasKill (MO)
Tester (MT)
Cortez Masto (NV)
Shaheen (NH)
Hassan (NH)
Heikamp (ND)
Brown (OH)
Casey ¶
Warner (VA)
Kaine (VA)

6 Likes

3 Likes

So who are these 72 senators who think it’s a good idea to put this scumbag in the job?

Y’all better be compiling your shit lists.

4 Likes

Martial law, surely?

6 Likes

Or that… stupid brain not working right.

3 Likes

Hmmm…

4 Likes

Where did that come from? It sounds like a writeup of the Maddow report, but I didn’t hear that last part about Manafort on her program.

Being gifted a 21% share in gazprom for doing as Putin says? That’d be pretty damning.

1 Like

This 

2 Likes

Massive increase be damned, he’s a fool whatever he does. Accidently getting elected to president may end up really screwing the greed monger. Now the whole world has an eye on him and he’s gonna get called on some of his stunts sooner or later…pray for sooner

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.