New studies show evidence of Long Covid Penis Problems

Ok, now please explain it to me, slowly and in smallish words.

4 Likes

Perhaps you act the way you do (like a veritable loose cannon, good sir!) because you’re “on” BB. A favorite hallucinogen for many of us, of course!

* Apologies for the largeness of “veritable.” And for having to explain an apparently bad joke.

8 Likes

Me, too! Now, what’s the term for difficulty pronouncing the word dyspnea?

5 Likes

“Normal”? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Think of it as evolution in action.

Kaiser Fung of Junk Charts doesn’t agree.

2 Likes

VinDICKation at last!

Seriously, there has been strong presumptive evidence for this for more than a year and I’ve been saying so, not least on Boing Boing. What’s frustrating is that this would have been such a strong PR lever to get the testosterone-poisoned population to take Covid seriously and mask, distance, and vaccinate.

1 Like

Dysarthria.

ETA: just realized after checking out the misogyny thread I may have just exemplified “helpful condescension!” Apologies all around!

5 Likes

I’m vaccinated so it’s a bit of a mute point but I would not be terribly scared of the findings of a study involving exactly 4 cases:

Penile tissue was collected from patients undergoing surgery for penile prosthesis for severe ED. Specimens were obtained from two men with a history of COVID-19 infection and two men with no history of infec-tion.

https://wjmh.org/pdf/10.5534/wjmh.210055https://wjmh.org/pdf/10.5534/wjmh.210055

3 Likes

On the other hand the anti vaxxers are not known for their critical thinking. I still don’t understand why it has not had more traction as a good sensationalist over reported story.

6 Likes

I feel for the dyslexic anti-vaxxer who read it as “Covid long penis problem.”

3 Likes

I really question their color choices.

2 Likes

Ha! No, this is not that. I was joking, but I did ask a question, and you answered. No harm, no foul. “Helpful condescension” hinges on making the assumption that the other person doesn’t know something, even though they’ve not asked for help or advice and (generally) are talking about something they’re quite experienced in.

Right?!? Seems like a not so subtle reference to some stereotype about size or something. I mean, why not use primary colors?

2 Likes

Thank god they’re including women in studies of possible sexual dysfunction and Covid.

Right.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.