New study finds average penis size increased 24% over 29 years

Actually, over geologic time the length has decreased significantly.

2 Likes

I considered some word replacement in the opening sentence of Anna Karenina, but thought that would be too silly.

And of course A Tale of Two Cities would be right out.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there something similar on boingboing not long ago, where someone claimed sperm counts had halved in 30 years or something similarly outlandish?

If you told me, say, median wang size at age 25 had increased by a statistically significant amount since the nineties, I’d think “that’s a huge change, how interesting”. But if you just say “average size” has increased by 29% (!!) in that time, all I’m wondering is what’s gone wrong to produce such an absurd figure. That’s a change of more than 1 s.d. in much less than a thousandth of the time humans have existed.

3 Likes

I’m thinking selection bias…

3 Likes
1 Like

EnlargeYourGuineaPig

4 Likes

As usual, this show has a song about everything, including that memory…

2 Likes

Does that mean that men are now 24% smarter?

1 Like

No Nope GIF - No Nope No estoy de acuerdo GIFs | Nope gif, Gif, Cool gifs

6 Likes

I hear Grant is up for just about anything if you buy him a drink first.

6 Likes

Why am I buying him a drink? My skills are much better than that! :smiley: (Also: no alcohol. It’s counter-indicated for optimal performance of the unit in question.)

5 Likes

If you think Tantalus got a raw deal from the gods just imagine what it must be like to have a giant, ever-erect penis but no hands.

6 Likes

I guess he isn’t entire bereft of options.

1 Like

That meta study is so flawed it’s not even funny, they claim to have disregarded all the studies that were “self measured” but the final data still contains several, they seem to also have flubbed the types of measuring used mixing bone-pressed and non-bone-pressed and that is not even going into how riddled it is with typos…

3 Likes

How about a bit of correlation fun?

How prevalent was man-scaping/shaving among 1990’s man versus 2020’s man?

Pretty sure au naturel was still the standard then? These days? IDK.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.