The average penis size is

[Permalink]

Not to be vulgar, but that seems a little small from my experience. Maybe Iā€™m lucky?

4 Likes

Every time that a study like this comes out, it serves no useful reference for men, because thereā€™s never an explicit diagram that shows how to properly measure oneā€™s penis. Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve actually measured my own, but thereā€™s at least an entire inch of a margin of error in measuring oneā€™s Johnson and regardless of how they describe how to uniformly use a ruler, itā€™s unscientific.

5 Likes
4 Likes

That ā€œdeviceā€ looks uncomfortable. Scientifically speakingā€¦

I had a neighbor once who was a yard dick.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s also a quantum effect at work. These measurements are only accurate while the member is being measured. At other times, it can be up to 75% larger, in a superposition of probabilistic states. The internet appears to strengthen the effect.

9 Likes

I WAS IN THE POOL!

5 Likes

Another reason we need to go metric in the states. ā€˜12ā€™ would sound much more impressive and we wouldnā€™t be lying.

5 Likes

Are you talking as an owner or as a connoisseur?

17 Likes

Or both?

10 Likes

It makes me feel better to just say I have a ā€œsport modelā€.

1 Like

Lets just say that when Iā€™m buying condoms, Iā€™m an ā€œoff the rackā€ kind of guy.

Or ā€œFun Sizeā€. Like the candy bars we give out at Halloween.

8 Likes

Mines a foot long but I donā€™t use it as a rule.

5 Likes

Obligatory:

8 Likes

At first, I read the measurements as inches, and almost fell off my chair.
Silly metric system.

5 Likes

When I looked at the linked paper, it popped up this notice:

"You are previewing our new enhanced HTML article.
If you canā€™t find a tool youā€™re looking for, ā€¦ "

9 Likes

Iā€™ve had a wide variety of penis sizes. Bigger does NOT mean better. Thereā€™s more to sex than just penetration.

Most women really donā€™t give a shit. This is clearly an issue mostly between men.

4 Likes

That comparison is just bound to draw snickers.

19 Likes