New Trump accuser Karena Virginia claims Donald grabbed her breast, asking, "Don't you know who I am?"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/20/new-trump-accuser-karena-virgi.html

4 Likes

Another false accuser! Everybody knows Trump grabs pussy!*

• Trump 2016!
31 Likes

We all know who Donald Trump is now.

That’s his problem.

25 Likes

Isn’t it interesting that this is never a one off thing? It always seems to be a pattern of behavior with these people.

I’m not saying it can’t be a one-off thing (if we don’t hear about the serial harassers and molesters for decades, how are we going to hear about the other ones?) But these days, whenever someone comes out as having been assaulted or worse by people like Trump, I always expect the rest of the dam to fail.

23 Likes

“Don’t you know who I am?”

We keep finding out:

"Keeping up with Trump revelations is exhausting. By late October, he’ll be caught whacking it outside a nunnery. There are not many places left for this thing to go that don’t involve kids or cannibalism. We wait, miserably, for the dong shot. "

22 Likes

I really can’t wait for widespread Unicode 9.0 support so I can finally start using the vomit emoji 140 characters at a time on Twitter.

9 Likes

Wrong! Never happened! Nobody has more respect for women!

25 Likes

“Don’t you know who I am”

Most assholes that use that line do so to just get a table at a restaurant.

14 Likes

I have never said no to that question.

2 Likes

Was Trump expecting “Oh, it’s you, molest away.”?

23 Likes

Right, or as he whined last night, ‘it’s all made up by HRC’. He really is the embodiment of a wealthy, white, privileged/entitled 12 year old boy and it’s pathetic to see. I’d go so far as to claim that he’s an embarrassment to American Elites, but I guess every country has that particular problem:

18 Likes

Probably.

3 Likes

All one needs to know about Trump and his level of maturity is to have a look at the inside of his NYC apartment.
It’s exactly what a 12 year old boy would think a rich guy’s place should look like.
It’s Louis XIV meets Saudi prince meets 22 year old millionaire football player.

37 Likes

Also: he’s an idiot’s idea of what a smart person looks like, a classless person’s idea of what a classy person looks like, a failure’s idea of what a successful person looks like, a bigot’s idea of what a straight shooter looks like… etc etc

33 Likes

This is allegedly how Dustin Hoffman introduced himself to Meryl Streep.

https://books.google.com/books?id=HkB7r8dUwXEC&lpg=PA61&ots=KoaXGG02o7&dq=dustin%20hoffman%20meryl%20streep%20breast%20burp&pg=PA61#v=onepage&q=dustin%20hoffman%20meryl%20streep%20breast%20burp&f=false

1 Like

At work years ago I finally cracked when someone used that question, and answered “I’m getting a clearer idea of what you are.” He complained to my boss, I responded in writing describing the incident in full, and heard no more about it.

:thumbsup: to my boss.

20 Likes

Exactly.
He’s a man child. We’ve all worked with or been around people like that, it’s exhausting. Can you even imagine what it’s like being around THIS turd for any length of time??

12 Likes

I’m an introvert. I tend to keep to myself, which is good because I really do like myself (well, most of the time…okay, over half, lol). But I find myself wanting to go out and accost anybody who even remotely looks like a supporter of the Republican candidate for POTUS, and just verbally whack away at their piddling excuses for supporting such a creature. Especially women, and men with female relatives.

All the other candidates evoke eyerolls from me. I swear, I’m going to write in the first name that comes into my head. I’m almost afraid to go to the polls on November 8th, because I don’t want my son and I harassed by that man’s supporters. We will go, though.

13 Likes

Need I say that PussyGhazi has tRump by the short hairs.

3 Likes

It’s “Dictator Chic”. The only thing missing is a leopard on a chain.

16 Likes