In her "capacity as a daughter," Ivanka Trump insists dad Donald doesn't "grope" women

[Read the post]

1 Like

Okay, Ivanka, but the real question is, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

18 Likes

Iā€™m not rightly sure, but I would expect that even sexist creeps usually know how to keep the groping to a minimum when their own daughter is standing right there.

20 Likes

She would know. After all, sheā€™s the daughter whom Trump thinks has nice tits.

9 Likes

Dude, youā€™re killing me with that defeatist the-end-is-near stuff; itā€™s really not funny.

But come November 9th, Iā€™m fervently hoping youā€™ll be prepared to enjoy a lovely crow dinner, along with all the other would be ā€˜comediansā€™ who keep trying to speak that clusterfuck of lunacy into existence.

:wink:

As for Invanka, her input just isnā€™t worth very much, IMO;

ETA:

I thought that was the other daughter that he fathered with Marla Maples?

7 Likes

"I donā€™t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. Iā€™ve said if Ivanka werenā€™t my daughter, perhaps Iā€™d be groping her.ā€

8 Likes

4 Likes

You should congratulate @beschizza on his recent US citizenship. At least heā€™s in for it with the rest of us 'Mericans.

16 Likes

1 year this weekend!

20 Likes

PS Iā€™ll be writing in ā€œGeorge McGovernā€

12 Likes

I had no idea, thatā€™s excellent!

(ā€¦i should probably leave)

7 Likes

ā€¦
ā€œIā€™m not in every interaction my father has. But heā€™s not a groper. Thatā€™s not who he is. Iā€™ve known my father obviously my whole life. And he has total respect for women,ā€ she said.
ā€¦

She didnā€™t even say she has never seen or heard him grope a woman. Thatā€™s ā€œnot who he isā€ (really!) was the strongest claim she could manage.

Trumpā€™s reactive strategy of coercing women in his life to lie for him is teaching voters lots.

Trump! Not Hitler. Not a groper.

11 Likes

ā€œItā€™s largely been discredited, since most of the time when stories are inaccurate, theyā€™re not discredited. In this case, they went so far. They had a strong thesis and created facts to reinforce it, and I think that narrative has been played out now, and thereā€™s backlash in that regard,ā€

Glad we cleared that up.

Also raise your hand if you had a flashback to every fucking corporate bullshit business meeting youā€™ve had to sit through ever.

When you punch a hole in the wall try not to hit a stud.

10 Likes

It really makes you wonder how much lower we can set the bar.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Pretty sure she meant to say ā€œnot a grouper.ā€ And he is, indeed, not a hermaphroditic sea bass.

10 Likes

Yeah, both announcements from his family today seemed like utter damnation with faint praise.

4 Likes

If ever there was a family held together by a teeth grinding biding of time until they get their inheritance, itā€™s this one.

12 Likes

I hope that NYT further investigates and reports on his conduct with women and that Melania and Ivanka do more interviews.

5 Likes

Waitā€¦ this is your first US election? Then let me just say that you have to vote with your heart. At least this once.

6 Likes