Watch a snarling Roger Stone called Ivanka Trump an "abortionist bitch daughter"

Originally published at: Watch a snarling Roger Stone called Ivanka Trump an "abortionist bitch daughter" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Good thing for Roger Stone that Donald Trump doesn’t love his family or this could have caused some real divisions within Trump’s inner circle.

49 Likes

Man, he really does talk like the Penguin when he’s riled up.

35 Likes

That’s right; turn on one another, viciously.

In fact, self destruct, already.

I love to see it…

43 Likes

As they say in almost every article, “Longtime Trump associate and friend Roger Stone…”. These people have no friends, just other guys they can use.

24 Likes

Silver lining that Ivanka is pro-choice…?

6 Likes

From everything I’ve read it sounds like they were at each other’s throats in that place from day one. It was like working for Josef Stalin; everyone ready to stab everyone else in the back at a moment’s notice in the hopes of currying the favor of the boss. And of course Trump was happy to play them off each other because he got off on the power trip.

24 Likes

There were no security guards with him at the thrift store I saw at him at looking at used clothes.

18 Likes

“Snarling” really is the only way he knows how to verbally express himself.

8 Likes

I was just thinking he talks like TFG — the cadence, the repetition (“very quickly, very very quickly”), the hyperbole (“5000 security guards”).

12 Likes

So that’s where he got the hat.

9 Likes

‘If Junior and Eric have anything to say about it in the way of defending their daughter’s honor,’

Dear lord, it could be a misprint, but equally - it is the Trump family. Like the Habsbergs but more with chins, most of them on TFG.

5 Likes

He’s not going to do well in prison. I give him three weeks.

10 Likes

Trump loves himself though and Roger Stone is referring to Trump when he says “F- you and your abortionist b*tch daughter”

6 Likes

That’s a really nice thrift store. I’m jealous.

13 Likes

Ha Ha Reaction GIF by The Joy Experiment

12 Likes

Mostly likely it is because I am in bed with a fever and I just listened to a podcast on John Brown, but I read that as “abolitionist” and considered it an only mildly unexpected insult, given the source.

11 Likes

What a splendid human, eloquent, thoughtful and well spoken. All the marks of a genuine renaissance man. /s Thats scumbag couldn’t put on enough clothes to cover the stench of open sewer that emanates from his soul.

10 Likes

He has resting snarl face.

8 Likes

Amazing how these animals live to control others yet crazily careen and bounce off the walls when it comes to controlling themselves.

9 Likes