Watch a snarling Roger Stone called Ivanka Trump an "abortionist bitch daughter"

He eschews anything post-Eisenhower.

4 Likes

I would pay hard-earned money to punch that face.

7 Likes

…or she personally performed an abortion :thinking:

6 Likes

:notes: “Where did you get that hat? Where did you get that tile?
Isn’t it a nobby one, and just the proper style?
I should like to have one Just the same as that!”
Where’er I go, they shout “Hello! Where did you get that hat?” :musical_note:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

It is contagious.

4 Likes

Once upon a time Jared and Ivanka were basically a pair of right-wing wall street establishment Democrats. Never friends of the common people but mindful enough of appearances and decorum to exist comfortably in wealthy Manhattanite society.

After her daddy decided to run for President Ivanka took whatever vestigial value systems she might have once cultivated and shoved them way, way down into the darkness where they wouldn’t get in the way.

16 Likes

And of course if they are too busy fighting each other, they won’t have time to gang up on El Hefe . Pretty much the standard management structure for authoritarians.

10 Likes

They have no impulse control, but “think” everyone else’s impulses should be controlled…by them. Sick fuckers.

8 Likes

Nice, you caught him picking his nose too.

I also appreciate how the pics are tagged “douchebag 1 & 2.”

Maybe he’s just hanging out in the “Ladies Shoes” dept so he can eyeball women’s legs as they try stuff on.

7 Likes

Tip O’Neill said it best:

Don’t write if you shout
Don’t shout if you can speak
Don’t speak if you can whisper
Don’t whisper if you can nod
Don’t nod if you can wink

These guys are 100% the opposite of that – let’s talk trash about out patron and make sure someone is FILMING that outburst.

4 Likes

Isn’t that the second nicest thing anyone has ever said about her?

Nicest thing being, of course, DJT saying how he would totally bang her.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that he thinks Ike was a commie.

2 Likes

Glad you caught that detail. I also got this shot:

11 Likes

I wish I had said something to him, but didn’t feel like dealing with it. If I see happen to see him again (not likely), I definitely will.

5 Likes

I would not talk to him even to give him shit. No benefit in it.

7 Likes

I must admit, I really love how this is all aging.

I’m sure that when she got to have her name on a fashion line for products made in China, the shoving must have required very little, if any, effort.

1 Like

I’m not watching anything, but that photo is seriously creepy.

2 Likes

One of the best wigs I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

It’s upsetting how gleeful he is at the existence of deepfakes, in that he feels it’s a convenient all purpose excuse for any and all of his behavior. Hope it fails miserably in a courtroom.

He means she has had an abortion…

2 Likes