Watch: Eric Trump exposes his daddy issues in this 10-second clip

Originally published at: Watch: Eric Trump exposes his daddy issues in this 10-second clip | Boing Boing

9 Likes

My father who art a shithead, hollow be thy name.

35 Likes

there is only one kid that your father will ever love, and it aint you. count yourself lucky.

17 Likes

23 Likes

Eric Trump?

Eric Trump…

Nope, never heard of him. Is he important? I feel like if he were, someone would have mentioned his name before now.

Is he related to the orange liar? I don’t recall him ever saying that name though.

Oh well. I guess we’ll never know who this Eric Trump fellow is.

Unless, of course, he does something notable of his own accord.

(But if he is related to the orange fellow, that’s not very likely, is it?)

14 Likes

I mean no malice or personal slight when I say:
Show your working.

I don’t see any evidence that Putin’s Orange Puppy loves any of his kids.
He definitely fancies one of them, and that’s incredibly problematic. And he doesn’t seem to see that.

But love? I’ve seen no evidence he’s capable of it. All evidence points to a thoroughly selfish, transactional and uncaring person.

22 Likes

My father who art a shithead, shallow be thy name.

15 Likes

I alternate feeling sorry for the Trump kids and their obvious emotional issues with remembering they’re total arseholes, then acknowledging they’re arseholes in (large) part because of their father and his inability to love them…

Yeah, I think the evidence suggests he’s not emotionally capable of love. Whatever he feels for Ivanka isn’t “love,” but feeling like her “hotness” reflects well on him, as well as… some feelings I don’t want to think about.

10 Likes

If he wasn’t “his father’s” son he’d be contributing more value to society at the various ditch-digging jobs he’d likely be doing in more just world.

5 Likes

Watch: Eric Trump

No thanks!!

10 Likes

Are you absolutely sure that he’s your father, Eric?

3 Likes

Well he finds his daughter totally fuckable. Bout as close to love as anything trump likely understands.

:face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Nah lots of people have abusive and uncaring parents but make a choice to be better than that at some point in their lives. Fuck those shitweasels if they don’t wanna.

11 Likes

on some hallowed ground

It’s interesting to note that Don Jr. regularly refers to his father as “Trump” while Eric almost exclusively uses “My father”. I’m not sure what to make of that so I’m prepared to entertain armchair psychological analysis from this group.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.