Does Donald Trump Jr. know who his father is? Find out on Roy Wood's "Unsolved Mysteries: MAGA Edition"

Originally published at: Does Donald Trump Jr. know who his father is? Find out on Roy Wood's "Unsolved Mysteries: MAGA Edition" | Boing Boing

9 Likes

It’s perfectly normal for children to create a mythologized version of their parents in their heads. They usually just grow out of it when their age reaches double digits.

12 Likes

Sorry, all I have is this MTG meme…

32 Likes

… You had me at “Muchkin sex ring”.

ALso, you owe me a new keyboard, this one’d filled with coffee.

15 Likes

Yes, it’s relevant!

200w-1

8 Likes

Junior is a very confused little boy!

10 Likes

I got a bag of hammers smarter than that boy.

22 Likes

He’s just using the same template his father uses. EVERY TIME a Trump hurls some bizarre accusation, your first thought should be: “So, we should be looking for evidence that you’re actually doing this?”

14 Likes

Alternate Facts? Remember where that lovely piece of pretzel logic came from? I do…

3 Likes

Is it a lack of self-awareness, or deliberate and knowing dishonesty?

Does it matter? He puts it out there, and the Trumpers repeat it ad infinitum: mission accomplished.

4 Likes

Good stuff. Roy Wood should be on Saturday & Live

5 Likes

Sorry, but didn’t we have some sort of understanding to NEVER mention this family of mega grifters ever again…until the story involves the SDNY indictments being unsealed? Or the cases in Georgia? Or the E. Jean Carroll case? or any of the other numerous impending cases?

4 Likes

It’s fairly safe for DJT-JR to criticize the Bidens.
The Magats who themselves broke into the Capitol claim it was Antifa who broke into the Capitol.

I so feel for you, USA-ians. To have top-tier idiots blathering that level of ignorance on live TV, unfettered, and not getting called out on it on the spot.

To need a comedy show to point out how much someone is obviously making a fool of themselves.

Not that we don’t have utter idiots in the media here, but I’d dread the day that this level of self-unaware stupidity gets to be the bread and butter of a 24h news show.

Oh who am I kidding. It’s on it’s way over, isn’t it?

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be sad to find out that Don Jr. doesn’t even know who his dad’s dealer is? When you can’t do drugs with family, that’s just pitiful.

1 Like

Imagine thinking that the only way that your father would ever feel warmly toward you is having to go on television and tell obvious outlandish lies.

2 Likes

Batshit craziness is now our biggest export.

1 Like

Eric is equally confused.

7 Likes

Another reason to not loan out your tools.

5 Likes

har har

2 Likes