Watch: Roger Stone tells Trump, "Ron DeSantis is a piece of sh*t"

Originally published at: Watch: Roger Stone tells Trump, "Ron DeSantis is a piece of sh*t" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

A “glistening sentient turd”?

Wholly shit!

21 Likes

LET THEM FIGHT. Broadcast it loud, dirty, and nasty.

26 Likes

Animated GIF

20 Likes

Takes one to know one.

27 Likes

Well Roger is not wrong.

19 Likes

thing is - in this instance - roger ain’t wrong. :man_shrugging:t4:

13 Likes

coke pouring GIF

9 Likes

Stone reminds me of Chester. What a suck-up.

7 Likes

More evidence that Roger Stone is a turd vampire. They can’t be seen in mirrors (or reflected from gold toilets).

10 Likes

I’d be curious to know why Stone thinks that Lincoln is great. The usual checkboxes don’t seem to apply.

9 Likes

< broken clock.gif >

4 Likes

download (68)

11 Likes

That’s some thirsty shit, Stone is desperate for relevancy and power. Too stupid and blind to know he’ll be thrown under the bus sooner or later by TFG just like all the others.

7 Likes

Well, DeSantis is an asshole. And so is Trump. And Stone. And Greg Abbott.

At this point, the Republican Party is all assholes.

11 Likes

Roger Stone is a self serving a–hole but, in this case, he is correct.

3 Likes

I’ve heard people suggest that DeSantis would run as VP on Trumps ticket. NO CHANCE IN HELL. Desantis is as power hungry as they come. No way he’ll be servile to Trump even if it means being one greasy, LDL-coagulated heartbeat away from the Whitehouse. Desantis is biting his tongue on his 2024 aspirations because he doesn’t want to spoil his re-election bid (which, he only won by 32,463 votes in 2018 [side note, 73K covid-related deaths in FL. no doubt many non-voters and seasonal residents included in that total]). You can see the obvious base-feeding he’s been doing down here. I’d be lying if said I wasn’t excited about the thought of Drumpf and Desantis going against each other in the primaries.

8 Likes

Which is more nausea-inducing? Trump in his native, skincrawling state, or Trump attempting to be gracious?

1 Like

I don’t think Trump will run in 2024. Unless something changes. Despite his lies, he can see his crowds aren’t what they were. His ego couldn’t take another loss. He will come up with some BS reason.

In a just world he would be also in the middle of charges for either tax fraud, or inciting an insurrection. But I don’t think either will happen.

ETA - But I think DeSantis will and IMO he is an even bigger threat.

7 Likes

Every person in Trump’s inner circle thinks all the other people in Trump’s inner circle are sacks of shit and every single one of them is right.

15 Likes