Macron, May, and Trudeau snub Ivanka

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/01/macron-may-and-trudeau-snub.html

3 Likes

What dos she expect? The only reason she could have to be there was to try and sell some rags from her clothing line - one doubts the French were interested.

47 Likes

Macron, May and Trudeau didn’t realize it was Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.

59 Likes

Ugh, that smile and pose at the end: “I said a smart!”

37 Likes

This is literally me trying to be part of any conversation growing up as an awkward kid. Glad to see it happens to ‘famous’ people, too.

22 Likes

meh. seems more tolerating her than snubbing her to me. Theresa May seems to be directly addressing her in fact.

snubbing would be Lagarde moving to block her out of the convo IMO.

8 Likes

Please somebody send some fucks to Ispanka, she needs them desperately.

8 Likes

I already tried to alert Xeni, b/c I think she might like to present a best of #uninvitedivanka.

Some are really good, despite of pulling the leg of a woman in the internet (which usually is just a sausage hatefest).

ETA @Papasan, I think some people already did…

25 Likes

One of these things is not like the others…

10 Likes

Are suggesting Ivanka is the Ralph Wiggum of the Trump family?

4 Likes

26 Likes

Political Product Placements (PeePeePee)

7 Likes

Interesting thought for the next campaign: deepfake videos and images of the GOP candidate into well-known settings (especially fictional works) and see their popularity … explode.

Mark my words, at one point this will be a thing.

6 Likes

29 Likes

I hadn’t yet appreciated that camp has a role to play in collage and assemblage. Well done, lady.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean, but I’m still glad you liked the pictures I totally stole off the internet. :grin:

16 Likes

There’s something campy about calling out Ivanka’s scenery-chewing performativity with the over-the-top settings, and bringing this set of pics together like this. [FINGERS TO LIPS KISS-MAKING “MWAH” EMOJI HERE]

10 Likes

I really like the Yalta conference shoop. Those faces, especially Churchill’s, are have just enough graininess to read everything from bemusement to resignation into them. Including Stalin’s. And that’s just the front row.

12 Likes

That one does work pretty well, kudos to whoever made it. Twitter is definitely having fun with that theme today.
Subversive collage for the win!!

11 Likes

Ooof, thats painfull to watch. She is like THAT kid in school, desperately trying to be one of the cool kids, allways butting in in their conversations.

16 Likes