New York judge admits to repeatedly breaking into young woman's home to steal her dirty underwear

Happosai? Is that you?

1 Like

I do hope the young victim gets a restraining order because it’s not like the judge is going to spend any real time in any real jail. Fuckin’ creepy as fuck, this guy.

1 Like

He didn’t have to steal them, he could have bought them. This sort of business has been going on for a long time.

5 Likes

I’m not sure about the law in New York State, but to qualify as burglary under common law, the act would have to be committed at night. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burglary

Oh, so THAT’S why Bilbo had to wait for sunset before entering Smaug’s cave.

5 Likes

It amazes me that people still don’t think sex addiction is a real thing.

1 Like

Let him who has not broken into a woman’s home to steal her soiled underwear cast the first stone.

1 Like

If he’d stolen money instead, he be toast. But panties? Now he can (wrongly, of course) claim that he was suffering from some mental incapacity.

1 Like

So if it’s not her home but she’s just renting, it doesn’t count, right? Asking for a friend.

I suppose “the thrill of the hunt” is part of whatever gratification he gets out of this.

1 Like

I have no clue. :thinking:

You’d be surprised how common this is. There’s been cases of serial rapist judges where they didn’t get convicted until many years later after all the evidence and accusations piled up to be something they couldn’t ignore since the media was covering it. Even then, they often get a slap on the wrist and limited jail time (if any). Same thing with police departments as well. If you’re a man in power you got many ways to protect yourself it seems.

Perhaps he’s not completely hog-wild and is tastefully particular when it comes to whose panties he… plays with.

So he kidnapped her panties!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.