News anchor disappointed when cinder block turns out to be cat house

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/01/news-anchor-disappointed-when.html

11 Likes

All Cats Are Beautiful

19 Likes

Fight the PAW-er!

17 Likes

…the teakettle noise I made😂

1 Like

kitty-hugs

Yes they are!

18 Likes

Cat lives matter.

All nine of them. The lives, not the cats. There are more than nine cats. To be very clear, the number of cat lives is:

(x * 9) - y

Where n represents the number of cats, and y represents the number of lives already spent.

4 Likes

Oh man I just realized why that retaining wall I built is attracting so many strays to my yard.

18 Likes

Ah hah! The real Illuminati pulling the strings reveals itself!

That cat servant will probably be eaten for exposing their nefarious plans!

3 Likes

Honestly, who brings a cat toy to a riot? That is just not right.

7 Likes

Anyone whose feline overseer both wants to attend the protest and also have a distraction available in case they get bored, obviously.

7 Likes

The (admittedly low-batting) newscasters presented the cat tower as the object the human had looted. I could actually imagine that being the case, too.

“could”

1 Like

linda

Meow is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.

7 Likes

A cinder block that size, the notable thing would be the level of strength that person would need to carry it that casually down the street in one hand. I didn’t get a good look, but they didn’t look much like some jacked, musclebound goon to me.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.