Next-level animal/crotch power underwear: the skin-tight, full-body wolf onesie

Inbreeding. Not surprising, actually.

4 Likes

8 Likes

well yes, this usage of the word subtle has managed to sneak by you unnoticed for many years, while other more flamboyant usages of subtle got all the attention.

3 Likes

well actually, looking at the gender spread - pretty surprising.

1 Like

Into or Onto…because either would be great! Why not both?

4 Likes

Yeah, but you don’t get Verified Purchaser status from just looking… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can’t wait until they get drone delivery for items like that…

4 Likes

I try not to preposition hedgehogs when underwear is involved. There’s something about zooming in and trying to get those crotch-pixels just right that’s utterly off putting.

10 Likes

Yeah, but what you don’t see is that the shipping address wasn’t me, it was somewhere in southeast Oregon :smiley:

4 Likes

A few years ago, a product I worked on was announced and many people commented it looked like the exec that did the announcement was or should have been wearing Spanx. Which I had never heard of. After a quick search on Amazon and a good chuckle I came back to BB and what was on the banner ad but a giant Spanx add. For months every web page I opened had Spanx ads. The internet was suddenly wall-to-wall Spanx. The shame… lol

5 Likes

Better than being plastered with ads for evil eye corrective surgery…you know, so I’ve heard :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Or for voodoo dolls that look like trump. (Jots down business idea…)

2 Likes

Fun for the whole family!

6 Likes

someone should make a PEZ dispenser

4 Likes

full of shit flavored pez? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

A quick search of “Trump voodoo doll” gets more than a few results. Beat me to it Etsy!

2 Likes

I first read that as “proposition” and thought “Well, duh”.

5 Likes

GOD HELP ME I CAN’T STOP MYSELF NOW

20 Likes

God help us all, Captain Ramsey. God help us all.

3 Likes

5 Likes