Nick Ayers says NOPE: Trump pick to replace John Kelly will not be new WH chief of staff

Many women can attest that this particular president sometimes has a difficult time taking “no” for an answer.

11 Likes

Using “MAGA” unironically/nonsarcastically? I guess smartness is relative.
Advancing the Trump “agenda” can’t be done by playing nicely. Only Trump is Trump and we’ll all be better off when he’s gone.

8 Likes

Am I the only person thinking (based on his styling and Pence involvement) that his triplets are probably the work of some sinister evangelical-billionaire-funded “fertility clinic” slash Mengele-founded eugenics lab with peculiar ethics and consent policies?

While it’s always funny when Turmp steps on a rake, that doesn’t mean the rake itself isn’t some kind of horrible Handmaid’s Tale character.

12 Likes
5 Likes

You know the job is a nightmare when you’d rather be at home with TRIPLETS.

18 Likes

Ayers literally said “I’ll take my chances with these Nazis, they’re not committing as many crimes.”

9 Likes

The “MAGA team” might be a reference to this:

Which is probably another reason why he’s turned down the job: he didn’t want the scrutiny of his finances, which involve making a bunch of money via shady consulting and dark-money groups.

8 Likes

Smart boy. Makes me wonder whose primary campaign Ayers has been asked to run in 2020.

2 Likes

1 Like

How much does it pay? Can I work from home? Do they want background checks?

Verdun. One of the slaughterhouses in WW1.

Army brat.

1 Like

Yep, that’s the kind of babies-as-eugenic-weapon-assets creepiness that I was thinking of.

I mean, it’s possible that Mike Pence’s chief of staff is a nice, non-creepy guy, but – oh wait never mind, no it isn’t.

5 Likes

Linda McMahon

Also, how would Trump possibly push for a 2-year commitment?

When does he ever look ahead farther than the amount of time till his next serving for Diet Coke?

This commitment sounds like a requirement imposed by someone in Trump’s orbit, not Trump. Someone who’s actually in charge: eg, Ivanka, Jared, Azazel, Moloch, Stephen Miller, Thoth, Set.

2 Likes

“May I offer you this festering shit sandwich, good sir? I would need you to commit to eating all of it though.”

5 Likes
  1. Thank you Mr Ayers
  2. you’re still a dick
7 Likes

So, I guess it comes down to Ayers not being able to achieve a work/life balance. Interesting.

don’t worry Fox and Friends will tell him on the next show who to hire as he watches the next 5 hour block of television

I don’t understand why trumps’s TV habits aren’t covered by the press on a daily basis - the leader of the free world sits around watching hours of TV every day he’s not golfing - the 45% that voted for him goes to work every day, don’t they care he sits around watching TV while they work?

4 Likes

Ayers makes tens of millions a year in his consulting firm. No way he’s risking that gravy train by getting direct Trump stink on him. And setting himself up for charges when Trump breaks the law again.

9 Likes

At this point I find myself almost eager for these folks to work directly for Trump for a while. Make it harder for them… it should be hard, so hard they give up ideally.