Nick Ayers says NOPE: Trump pick to replace John Kelly will not be new WH chief of staff

After Omarosa he might be cautious about that.

2 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s leaning toward Chris Christie because he has him mixed up with Meat Loaf.

5 Likes

And I honestly misread this first, as suggesting Trump wants Chris Christie because he wants him ground up and mixed into a meat loaf.

5 Likes

hqdefault
I think we all know how this will play out.

I was going to insert a photo of Meatloaf the performer but got to a photo of Tre45son and Meatloaf and just decided to close that tab before any co-workers started wondering what was wrong with me.

8 Likes

Maybe that time Trump ordered Christie’s lunch like Christie was a 5-year-old at a fancy restaurant was meant as some kind of sinister message.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320062-chris-christie-trump-made-me-order-meatloaf-at-white-house

4 Likes

tumblr_nbwwuaCXlU1tsebazo1_500|nullxnull

10 Likes
7 Likes

Daaamn. If I didn’t hate Trump with the fury of ten thousand suns I’d almost feel sorry for him.

7 Likes

Yeah…

No fucks given; I will happily dance on his grave.

Also, I think I kinda fluv Jesse Watters’ mom.

5 Likes

You might want to put on some galoshes first, what with all the people pissing on it.

7 Likes

The longer this goes on the less likely it is that someone vaguely competent will be chosen, this gets better every day :joy:

2 Likes

Waders; maybe even a full body glove. (I’ve had this conversation many times before.)

3 Likes

“BARRON! Get your ass in here, dad needs to ask you something!”

4 Likes

I hear Beto O’Rourke’s not busy!

1 Like

You were a little early on this. Kushner is now being floated for the position. “March of the Morons” comes to mind.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.