Nikki Haley asks her delegates to vote Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/10/nikki-birdbrain-haley-asks-her-delegates-to-vote-trump.html

7 Likes

Because of course she did.

14 Likes

I am not sure she could have endorsed ANYONE, and not escape backlash.

5 Likes

Not that she can expect any grace or forgiveness for briefly opposing the God Emperor. Her head will be on a pike along with all the other heretics…

10 Likes

She obviously doesn’t wasn’t to burn bridges between Trump supporters now and whatever portion of the GOP is still standing in 2028. She’s distancing herself from a dumpster fire she’s been predicting for two years without actually placing blame.

3 Likes

Cowards. The GOP is a party of cowards. The lot of them.

25 Likes

Once again, fecklessly wonder how much capitulation to the orange shitstain is caused by assuming (internal) polling results are unaccountably accurate. Or said in a slightly less tedious voice: what suddenly convinced Ms Haley to bend a knee? offers/threats surely in part, but that must stem from “He has yuge winning numbers!” (And then, those false numbers tend to cause real numbers?) Is a tinfoil hat assumption of a master(putin?) of disinformation at the root somehow comforting over just accepting that 42% of one’s fellow citizens are selfish racist misogynistic moronic monsters? -sigh-

4 Likes

Because the minority who aren’t cowards left the party years ago.

10 Likes

Pretty sure the donald said he didn’t want any of her voters…

6 Likes

Avoiding all backlash is a very strange goal for a politician to strive for.

7 Likes

STFU was an option…

10 Likes

Hey, actually believing in things went out with the Reagan administration.

(That’s a joke phrase, but actually not too far off now that I think about it)

4 Likes

I don’t think so. Endorsing Trump is not distancing herself, at all. She could have said nothing as @DukeTrout pointed out.

3 Likes

Scum. All Rs that back tRump are scum.
Grow a spine ma’am.

5 Likes

The Stations of the Trump Cross, or, How to Transform Into a Bootlicking Toady in Four Easy Steps:

Trump is unfit for the office of the president. Trump is mentally diminished. He’s toxic, self-absorbed, and lacks moral clarity. He’s too close to dictators like Putin.

I’m running against Trump because he’s unfit for office. You should vote for me and not for him.

I’m voting for Trump but that doesn’t mean you have to.

Please vote for Trump.

6 Likes

The crazy thing is she’s not even invited to the convention.

Somebody calls me names or worse, questions the character of my saint of a wife, we’re done, finished, never speak again.

I will never understand why everyone sucks up to him.

6 Likes

Nikki Haley asks her delegates to vote Trump

Hands up anyone is remotely surprised that she turned out to be just as much of a lickspittle as the rest of them? Anyone?

6 Likes
  • hates the people they hate (except he only likes himself and hates everyone else)
  • projects a fake “rich guy in charge” persona (which folds under the slightest pressure and is ‘emperor has no clothes’ level of strength
  • tells them they’re all fighting for the same thing (despite him obviously burning them first, as they are meaningless to him besides stroking his ego)
1 Like

crickets GIF

3 Likes

He called her a bird brain for months and this is how she responds.

Sad Donald Trump GIF