No bail for Jeffrey Epstein, he will stay in detention pending trial

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/18/jeffrey-epstein-will-stay-in-d.html

9 Likes

Now where did I put that sad trombone?

22 Likes

tenor%20(86)

19 Likes

They should also freeze his accounts, seize his properties, and force him to listen to “Baby Shark” over and over and over.

25 Likes

What, just because he has a private jet and fake passports and unlimited funds and an international network of powerful associates?

34 Likes

Oooooooo, somebody’s gonna start talking, even if it doesn’t help.

That’s my bet. Trump and the rest better look out.

14 Likes

Considering that Manafort got his hands on a cell phone, conducted business and tampered with witnesses from jail, they better search his jail cell at least once a day. And probably monitor his lawyers to make sure they’re not pulling shenanigans on his behalf.

25 Likes

It’s simple, Just strip him down, cavity search him, xray him, and leave him naked in an empty solitary cell.

I’m sure he’s familiar with how this process works, being a trafficker.

11 Likes

They can’t, it’s not like he did something heinous like selling untaxed cigarettes. NYC PD has standards.

20 Likes

Good.

3 Likes

What goes around comes around I guess

1 Like

How about the world’s smallest violin?

10 Likes

15 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

https://sadtrombone.com

4 Likes

Now, that’s just torture and can’t condone it… just play it once and let it get stuck in his head… like it’s now stuck in mine… THANKS DOMMERDOODLE!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I don’t think so. This guy is still clearly of the mindset that he has the capacity to buy himself out of this and will be able to retreat to his private island to get his perv off. Nope - he won’t crack till its obvious he is going to loose all his money and power. If they have a way to seize all stuff - for instance reparations to his victims = an amount that consumes all his stuff - only then will this guy rat out trump.

4 Likes

Could be worse…

4 Likes

I think you should know that you and @dommerdoodle are MONSTERS!!!

3 Likes

I’ll take that over baby shark… Yes, I will. Especially since the fox song will just be replaced by Mr. Toot.

4 Likes