No food on weekends and ice-cold baths: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey's 11 "wellness" habits

San Francisco’s air is pretty clean (outside of wildfire season). Definitely not so polluted as to overcome the benefits of exercise.

There’s a joke to be made here, but I’m a little too out of it this morning to tease it out.

1 Like

I just realized I’ve been doing 16:8 Intermittent Fasting for years now. Still a tubby bastard.

Well you still have to eat healthy and exercise either way. What IF has done for me is regulate my appetite and energy levels so I don’t snack and crash like I used to. Along with exercise I’ve dropped about 30 lbs total and have gone from a size 38 pants to a loose fitting 34. Could probably do better if I gave up beer but who wants to live like that?

1 Like

Shades of Opus Dei…

5 Likes

Someone gets me!!!

5 Likes

I agree that celebrities say shit like this because they want to appear all eccentric, or extra special, and that the actual follow-through is not nearly as thorough as they would want us to believe.

I read his “habits” as thus:
“I eat only one meal a day!All those little snacks don’t count.
“I meditate two hours each day!With Netflix
“I take only ice cold baths!For a few seconds after a nice hot shower
&c…

5 Likes

If it works for him, then good for him. You read about the 110 years old hillbilly who survives on fatback and bourbon. More power to em.

Are you implying that you’re already an angry asshole? :innocent:

Are you doubting it?

Quoth the person with “Liar” in their handle! :joy:

Na man, it’s all good, just having a bit o fun. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

He could be your new avatar! :laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.