No-masker arrested for assaulting Uber driver with a caustic chemical

No, race, White supremacy and police enforcement are usually the main components needed to clock a Karen; merely being a disrespectful and abusive dickhead alone is not sufficient.

15 Likes

cause ,’ My boyfriend taught me…’ He must be a real winner

6 Likes

And who talks like that? Like their S.O. is a parent? So strange and disturbing.

6 Likes

Perhaps the “boyfriend” has already booked himself a lifetime accommodations at the “Graybar Hotel”, just to get away from her.

3 Likes

Entitlement, it is great with this one.

5 Likes

She’s planning to sue Uber? That trial should be… Suber.

3 Likes

She was, however, being flagrantly racist. All races commit acts of racism, of course.

2 Likes

@codinghorror

‘Forever mute’ feature seems broken again.

8 Likes

It’s a good thing the sheriff’s department has their own Uber for inmates. Otherwise, how is she going to get to her court hearing?

5 Likes

I feel sick watching this.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sorry for the trouble with that feature. It’s the Ignored user list, not the Muted users list that asks you to set a time period. When the “Forever” option is selected, the user is ignored for 100 years. I have been trying to find a way to break the feature on the latest Discourse code, but so far I haven’t been able to.

One thing that I’ve noticed is that the UI for ignoring users doesn’t display the time period that has been selected. This means that if either through a Discourse bug, or through user error, a user is set to be ignored for the wrong time period, there is no way to confirm that when looking at the ignored users list.

As an example, in the screenshot below, the first user is being ignored forever, the second user is being ignored until this weekend. There is no way to confirm that through the Discourse UI once the users have been added to the list:

If you notice any more issues with this feature, please let us know.

2 Likes