No more spitting in Major League Baseball

I eat peanuts shell and all. Unsalted only, though

Hey, there we go! I had no idea it was a thing. And here I’ll even remove the middle skin layer to get all the way to the inner seedy goodness :grin:. Perhaps we can all agree that leaving a tiny mountain of peanut shells in the stands is just messy and inconsiderate.

1 Like

And to bring the subject back around to Naked Gun:

3 Likes

Watch stadium fans lucky enough to grab a foul ball now go “Ewwwww!”.

I go to the Nats park at least once a week during the season and relax with friends, drinking ales, and watching the game. I keep score too, just like my Dad taught me.

3 Likes

That is referenced by the linked article

Players or managers who leave their positions to argue with umpires, come within six feet of an umpire or opposing player or manager for the purpose of argument, or engage in altercations on the field are subject to immediate ejection and discipline, including fines and suspensions.

1 Like

…when they’re allowed back in, that is.

That, of course, will eventually happen. Ticket revenue, you know. Although if things as they are now go long enough, I can see MLB.TV upping subscription costs… even if they get increased revenue just based on more and more subscriptions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.