No One is Illegal

14 Likes

That’s a good one. Accurate, too. Anyone who thinks that the law should be the final arbiter of morality, needs a good history lesson. Or they’re just authoritarian-inclined.

9 Likes

The number of times I’ve heard people who have “nothing against immigration, as long as they come legally.:rage:

9 Likes

Right? Maybe it’s time to change our immigration laws to make them reflect reality instead of just punishing people by shoving them in cages and taking their children away…

8 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes

Came here to post this story too. That’s so fucking awful.

4 Likes

Yes, I know. The cruelty is the point.

4 Likes

Working as designed. Fuck.

4 Likes

I think that’s no accident. It’s a repeated mantra by the stealth white supremacists pretending to be reasonable.

5 Likes

8 Likes
5 Likes

This is sickening.

7 Likes

“Who use or are expected to use public resources.” How can you show you will never use public assistance? Why do I suspect melanin content will play a role in that evaluation? This administration is reaking of supher.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Let’s see, so far my family and I have used the GI Bill (public program for veteran education), public clinics (for injuries received on a jobsite, working), FHA loan (for a house which I didnt miss a payment on). Clearly I’m a freeloader and a burden to society. I suppose I should go home.

2 Likes

Ken Cuccinelli didn’t die protecting this country just to have people tell him that he can’t prevent his grandparents from having immigrated here.

Edit:

5 Likes

Boo! For shame!

4 Likes

That makes as much sense as anything he is spouting!

2 Likes

He also didn’t die protecting this country from blowjobs

2 Likes