No One is Illegal

Truck appears after about thirty seconds.

5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Is this a remake of Primer?

This feels a lot like a remake of Primer. I mean, it will. And it did. And it did will. And went, presumably. Tomorrow last Thursday…

I hate remakes.

It just gets worse.

4 Likes
4 Likes

And America just, yawns.

More normalized fascism.

5 Likes
5 Likes

ds9-quark-shocked

4 Likes
5 Likes

Thread:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Good to see (some) mainstream media saying so.

5 Likes

I know cruelty is the point, but holy shit, really? Targeting critically ill children?!? “At long last, have you no shame?”

Yes, I know, he really has no shame. His followers have got to start realizing they have a responsibility for putting this senile sociopath in a position of power, but I doubt they have any more shame than their precious Il Douche.

5 Likes

Let me get this straight. Trump wants to curb immigration by abolishing birthright citizenship. So, he’s going to punishing citizens overseas? Like diplomats and members of the armed forces? Is this some kind of twisted trial balloon to justify an attempt to repeal the 14th Amendment?

Wut?

6 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Gawd, where to even start with shit like this…

7 Likes

I’d give 10-1 odds that the picture is of Native Americans, who have plenty of reasons to flip the Founding Fathers the bird, not immigrants.

ETA: Come to think of it, if the picture is of Native Americans, the caption could be written by them, referring to the carving of Mt. Rushmore. :wink: Well, except for the “libs” part.

9 Likes

Maybe they’re just art critics? Freeze Peaches!!!

5 Likes

Thats my take. Native Americans saluting their invaders and occupyers. Maybe this guynis actually supporting NARF?

5 Likes