No One is Illegal

The cruelty is the point.

4 Likes

Trump is responsible for normalizing this shit.

3 Likes

This would also make presidential candidate Sen. John McCain a non citizen. I would think.

2 Likes

And Ted Cruz. I’ve heard some talk that this is yet another spiteful move to shit on John McCain. (Not that I object to shitting on McCain, because he was awful, but this “feud” is just dumb. Trump’s beef with McCain is that he only fell in line like 90% of the time instead of 100% like the other Republican bootlickers.)

4 Likes

US right now seeking to confiscate immigrant wealth:

7 Likes

Yet another parallel that isn’t at all a stretch.

Funny in a bad way how I don’t hear complaints about Godwin’s Law anymore.

6 Likes

But is it parallel, truly, if you are openly and faithfully modelling your policies on those of the Reich? I think there must be a better term. And yeah, Godwin’s Law has pretty much been made irrelevant by that self-same fact.

4 Likes

Godwin himself suspended the law in respect to this administration.

5 Likes

Replication? Imitation? Wait–emulation.

5 Likes

That’s it! I hate it when the black hole disease hits.

5 Likes

Thread.

6 Likes

As before:

The FBI was founded for the purpose of suppressing black and red dissent, and that remains their core function to this day.

&

An age of fascism is also a very bad time to enthusiastically promote the idea that the secret police are paragons of virtue and justice. The FBI-worship coming from the centrist Dems is horrifying to leftists aware of the history of that agency.

5 Likes

A reminder from a year ago

5 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

Same asshole from Hermitage. Somebody needs to put a leash on that dog.

5 Likes

The victim was brown, therefore not fully human, right? ICE can shoot at “vermin” after all. God, I hate this timeline.

5 Likes
3 Likes

This is the same basic intent behind the propaganda film Theresienstadt, to discredit reports about the concentration camps.

Of particular note:

On 23 June 1944, Maurice Rossel, an ICRC delegate, and two Danish officials went on a tour of Theresienstadt. In preparation for the visit, the Germans “beautified” and cleaned the camp prior to arrival and arranged cultural activities to give the appearance of a happy, industrious community. To cover up the endemic overpopulation of the camp, thousands of people were deported to Auschwitz before the arrival of the Red Cross delegation.

4 Likes
6 Likes