No one signed the letter written by "the women of the office of U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz"

It also reminds me of this.

(This “support” of 45 of course was not made by “LGBTs.” First off, we don’t call ourselves that. (Ironic that this omitted the “Q” typically present in our group name.). Second, the flag is upside down, which anyone who really is an “LGBT” wouldn’t do, unless secretly trying to signal international distress. 3rd, we wouldn’t rely on sharpies to decorate our flag; have you ever been to Pride? We know how to decorate!)

18 Likes

And let’s not forget that time Trump spotted a Black guy at one of his rallies and essentially yelled “Dibs! Called him, he’s mine!”

The man in question disagreed.

9 Likes

Remind you off anybody?
Now, my sons creepy toy is even creepier!

7 Likes
9 Likes

LAWYER: The court says you’re eligible for 12–18 years.

GAETZ: [fist pump] Yesss!

LAWYER: Uh… I think you misunderstand. Those are the sentencing guidelines.

14 Likes

Could be taken a couple of ways. He actually exhibited ten million pounds of untruthfulness, instead of one ounce. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t know what “squeamy” means, and if Matt Gaetz is supposed to be an example then I don’t know what “dreamy” means either.

4 Likes

There is no honor among human traffickers.

5 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.