No one signed the letter written by "the women of the office of U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz"

Originally published at: No one signed the letter written by "the women of the office of U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz" | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Probably because Candy, Daddy’s Little Girl or Spank Me at SugarDaddy dot com wouldn’t look good.

10 Likes

it was originally signed “NOT Matt Gaetz” but i believe someone talked him out of that.

35 Likes

What are the odds that it was signed by transphobic men* who decided that they would identify as women for as long as it took to sign the letter?

* I know, its the Republican party, transphobia is party policy.

18 Likes

37 Likes

No one Gaetz dates knows cursive yet.

37 Likes

They had to get a parent or guardian to sign for them.

30 Likes

“Not one ounce of untruthfulness” was the bridge too far. Nobody who has been around Gaetz would believe that, much less the rest of us who only see him on TV (far too often, IMO).

13 Likes

Innocent people tend not to do things like that.

7 Likes

Signed, Epstein’s Mother.

38 Likes

This is like a notorious bigot defending himself by presenting a letter signed by “The Blacks.”

33 Likes

Congressman Gaetz has always been a principled and morally grounded leader annnnnd a sex trafficker, world class d-bag, child rapist, etc. etc.

FIFY

14 Likes

I came for this.
was not disappoint.

16 Likes

So let’s say Gaetz wrote it. . . all it’s going to take is for one disgruntled person in his office, male or female, to tell the media that it’s fake and the letter does more harm than good for him.

In other words this illustrates just how deep in the doo doo he is.

11 Likes

“Mr Kotter,
Please excuse my son from class today.
Signed,
Epstein’s Mother.”

17 Likes

Anyone asked John Barron if maybe he was involved in writing the letter?

14 Likes

There are really only 3 possibilities:

1. They agreed to it, but legal demanded they not sign anything because they might end up on the stand at trial.

2. They agreed to it, but know he’s guilty as hell and opted not to put their names on the lie.

3. Matt wrote it.

There is no fourth option unless the women come forward and state this openly.

14 Likes
  1. They all meant to sign it, but got too busy polishing their resumes and just missed the deadline.
18 Likes

Too bad he can’t ask Mitt Romney for a couple of binders, since he’s a RINO and all.

12 Likes

Oh, good, that’s the work I logged in here looking for! I thought, “Those eyes look very mouth shaped… has he been Beschizza’d yet?” Either that or a subtly twitchy GIF…

8 Likes