Nordstrom confirms that it did not "like" tweet claiming "dick suck" is the true meaning of Nintendo DS

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/19/nordstrom-confirms-that-it-did.html

1 Like

Holding on line one for Mr. Dick Hurts, calling Mr. Dick Hurts, is there a Dick Hurts in the house.

2 Likes

There’s not much to say about this story, but sometimes I like to stir things up by pointing out that fellatio is actually not that great, and we should talk about why people are so weirdly fixated on it.

5 Likes

I find it quite enjoyable myself. Diff’rent strokes, I guess.

Also, I wonder if this is the reason girls are underrepresented in the gaming world?

3 Likes

Well, the things you are weirdly fixated on tend to feel much better. Human beings of both sexes kinda work that way. For example, lots of women really enjoy giving fellatio. Riddle me that one!

NorDickSucktrom. I like it.

1 Like

Lots of men claim that too, and it’s often a euphemism for “let’s not talk or look at each other”.

DGMW, I’ll suck a dick in passing, and conversely I’ll tolerate up to one (1) teeth-scraping incident. I just don’t get how it’s some special treat. The thinking seems Victorian.

3 Likes

I think there is a generational thing going on. Not long ago oral sex was considered more risque and taboo than PIV sex (just using a heterosexual framework for the intergenerational comparison). For people who had their sexual awakening in the late 80s/early 90s I think they were seen as equal-ish(?). From what I read it seems like for younger people oral has taken it’s place as a less-serious thing than PIV.

Which I think seems kind of rational, especially where there is risk of unwanted pregnancy.

So I think I tend to agree that it’s “Victorian” except that the victorian era seems to have lasted until maybe 1990.

Wait so that’s not what the “DS” stands for? Ok, now some things are making sense…

Anyone want to buy a “gently used” Nintendo DS? :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, it’s the only way Steve Bannon can get laid.

As with most things, it depends on experience and skill. I assure you it ranges from meh to fucking amazing!

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s that flexible.

3 Likes

His species is deceptively limber in their true form.

4 Likes

Yeah, I mean people should assemble their lego however they want, but the idea that blow jobs are special seems entirely based on the idea that it’s something nice girls wouldn’t do (see also: that record-scratch line from the end of the otherwise pretty good Kingsman movie).

2 Likes

Projectile vomit? What are you doing here?

1 Like

There’s a pretty good Kingsman movie? I only know of the terrible ones.
/s

2 Likes

Really? This says otherwise.

:thinking: Hmm…“like” or like?

While Nordstrom may well have [accidentally?] “liked” the tweet, they may be telling the truth when they say they have not liked the tweet.

I don’t like it either. It’s not particularly clever or funny.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.