North Korea most upset with Chinese viral video mocking Kim Jong-Un

haha

4 Likes

Tell me this is satire.

Please. Lie if you have to.

It is a logical followup to this triumph!

http://www.theonion.com/video/kim-jong-il-announces-plan-to-bring-moon-to-north,14305/

2 Likes

All is well: http://waterfordwhispersnews.com is Irish Satire News.

3 Likes

Wow, if Kim Jong Un got offended by this, nobody better send him one of those JibJab video greeting cards.

2 Likes

How is this not viral?!

The sad part is how I wasnā€™t sure it was satireā€¦

Normally, you could rule stuff like that out on the basis itā€™s just too stark raving bonkersā€¦ but when it comes to North Korean propaganda (or for that matter, the fantasies of evangelical Christian ā€˜conservativesā€™), who fucking knows.

Weā€™ve reached an idiocy singularity; itā€™s a bit like a graph of tan, where youā€™re trying to figure out the value from a rough guess of the angle, and weā€™re around 89.5Ā°ā€¦ could be bloody anything.

2 Likes

I came here to protest these vile, pernicious running dogs of the Western Media/Military/Industrial Complex co-opting the peoples hero and maximum leader for life, Carlton Banks, for their counter-revolutionary ends.

4 Likes

What Iā€™ve been told by one source, who has provided accurate information on similar matters in the past, is that intelligence agencies have documents showing false-flag operation promoted by the MSM to fool the Sheeple into buying more of the Realpolitik. The source said analysts were still not ruling outĀ the possibility that the video was actually North Korean in origin but the initial assessment was that the showed North Korean dancers. Instead of pressing for these kinds of details, the U.S. mainstream press has simply passed on the propaganda coming from the North Korean government and the U.S. State Department, including hyping the fact that the video is ā€œChinese-made,ā€ a rather meaningless fact that gets endlessly repeated.

2 Likes

You do understand that I was joking, right? :smiley:

1 Like

also

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.