North Korea recommends Americans elect "wise politician" Donald Trump

Oh, Reuters, that explains how I missed it. I’m more of an Associated Press guy.

Edit: Have you seen this?

3 Likes

Apparently Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump both have Mad Magazine hair.

Of course I’ve seen that xkcd…it was posted like four years ago. :wink:

Are you like a news hipster or something?

6 Likes

Every Onion editor right now:

8 Likes

If North Korea wanted Trump elected, they should have endorsed Hillary.

6 Likes

Can we settle it with a cage match? Kim vs. Trump, one on one, no nukes. Two men enter, one man leaves.

4 Likes

Done! I think you can shoot higher than 100, though.

1 Like

I was about 95% positive this was going to be another one of those fake stories from a satirical source like the “DPRK News Service” on Twitter or a product of the North Korea Press Release Generator.

Nope. Trump now has the official endorsement of Vladimir Putin, The KKK and the DPRK. Yay freedom.

15 Likes

Is that strictly necessary?

15 Likes

The Separatists are marshaling behind Darth Trump. What’ll they think when he tells his new apprentice to murder them all on Mustafar?

1 Like

Brilliant accompanying visual to this article. Very funny!

1 Like

I think that was the default for starting a petition, and after it gets so many signatures, then it will go “public” or something, I dunno, I’m new at this whole civic engagement thing…

1 Like
1 Like

North Korea recommends Americans elect “wise politician” Donald Trump

Wait, there’s a wise politician named Donald Trump, too?

If I were him, I’d change my name to avoid confusion with that other guy who keeps showing up in the news.

2 Likes

Won’t both of them keel over with heart attacks? Isn’t that a preferable outcome?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.