Dennis Rodman says Trump’s “crazy,” offers advice on North Korea

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/07/dennis-rodman-says-trumps.html

1 Like

From 2014

Update: Still an Idiot.

12 Likes

We’re saved! Oh thank you Jesus! (weeping)

15 Likes

Remember the gag from Back to the Future when Doc asks “if you’re from the future then who is the President in 1985?*” and dismisses Marty as a nut when he responds that it’s former actor Ronald Reagan?

Imagine trying to convince someone from the 1990s that in the year 2017 the fate of the world would rest in the hands of former NBA star Dennis Rodman, the crazy son of Kim Jong Il, and Donald-freaking-Trump.

*Gag also used in Flight of the Navigator and other “time travel/just-woke-up-from-a-coma” themed films.

41 Likes

Well, politics these days feel like slam dunking common sense through a flaming hoop into a shit hole. So why not ask a former basketball celebrity for advice?

Oh, well.

15 Likes

Rodman is an idiot, but still, sadly, much more of an expert on North Korea than the President.

41 Likes

I’m not even joking here, why don’t we give Rodman a bunch of money to slip something in Jong-Un’s Shirley Temple while he’s at the mic singing YMCA.

4 Likes

Two words - power vacuum.

10 Likes

Personally I trust Rodman more than Trump.

22 Likes

Dear Mr Rodman,

We are not good friends with Russia.

4 Likes

Rodman: “tRump is cra-cra”

Thanks for the heads up on that…

8 Likes

This guy knows crazy…

7 Likes

Rodman is a nut, but his suggestion to engage in dialogue is sound advice. It beats the heck out of the pissing contest that is currently taking place between The Orange Menace and Li’l Kim.

15 Likes

You’ve a good start on a book there…

12 Likes

Dennis Rodman says Trump’s “crazy”

22 Likes

I dunno, if Dennis Rodman is calling you crazy, I think I’d reevaluate my life choices :wink:

18 Likes

That was my first thought yes:

When both Charlie Sheen and Dennis Rodman think you’re batshit cra-cra, you’ve got a problem.

That said, just 'cause 45 is nuts doesn’t mean that Rodman is not.

23 Likes

I’d tell you to stop playing shadowrun, it can’t be that bad in the future.

7 Likes

Wow, that sounds like a really awful movie.

12 Likes

McCain on Trump: He’s ‘troubling’