North Korea state media officially admits that Kim Jong Un did not teleport or time travel

I’m just bemused by the fact that Dominic Cummings hasn’t attempted to explain his travel during lockdown by saying he folded time and space. Oh well. He might, yet. :thinking:

4 Likes

So if you drank South Korean soju you’d be tasting the tears of the part-time temporary workers at the distillery?

2 Likes

Yes. Its not so bitter and mixes better with less of an aftertaste. The local liquor store sells Jinro and Chum Churum brands rather cheaply.

1 Like

But hopefully you know what to know.

1 Like

Only what the alphagetti tells me

I can just see the “official” explanation… Nah, definitely not a body double. Lil’ Kim can warp f-ing space and time itself. Yeah, that’s the ticket…

2 Likes

The Workers’ Party of Korea has been infiltrated by capitalists running dogs!
Of course Kim Il Sung could teleport. How else could you explain the fact he is the Eternal President of the Republic?

Chukjibop , literally a “method of shrinking the earth,” is described as the ability to quickly move towards the blind spot of an enemy at a speed so fast that the attacker seems to temporarily disappear. The mythical version of a concept in East Asian martial arts has been attributed to several figures in Chinese and Japanese mythology, and more recently depicted in Japanese animation, or through the use of special effects in Chinese Kung Fu movies.

I wonder if Kung Fu, Tai Chi, et al “masters” in the midst of being ass-whupped have thought that UFA and MMA fighters had shrunk the Earth.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.