Not to be left out, Marjorie Taylor Greene accuses Ilhan Omar of being "blood thirsty...pro-Al-Qaeda"

Her web site is so sad. When you click on “Committees and Caucuses” only Caucuses return. So, she belongs to a few “clubs”. Sad.

Her “Sponsored” legislation is complete garbage.

eta

Got to love her dog-ate-my-homework excuse for missing a vote here:

HON. MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE

of georgia

in the house of representatives

Friday, September 24, 2021

" Mrs. GREENE of Georgia. Madam Speaker, I believed that I voted on
final passage of H.R. 4350 before leaving for the evening. However, my
vote was not recorded. Had I been present, I would have voted nay on
Roll Call No. 293."

Any constituent of hers with half a brain should be asking WTAF. Ohh wait.

15 Likes

there is no depth they will not plunge, no low too low to go, because people like these are slime.
and yes, I realize that is dehumanizing to use that word. mea culpa

7 Likes

Came here to say the same thing.

Why do Republicans want to turn “Democrat” into an adjective (other than to be smirky buttholes)? I’m not sure, but it is a thing with them lately. The only reason I can figure is that they don’t want Democrats to be the only ones who are “democratic.” Ironic, since they seem to be working overtime to overthrow our representative democracy.

7 Likes

Kick her damned evil, ignorant, bigotted ass outta there, too, also.

I am so sick of these dumb bigots. They don’t belong in politics. I don’t know where in hell they belong, I guess just hell in general would be best for all.

7 Likes

Good one.

4 Likes

See also Bush’s use of “liberal” as pejorative.

4 Likes

I wonder what she thinks about Dr. Mehmet Oz running for the senate on the republican ticket

4 Likes

I’ve said it before but I’m periodically repeating myself: Taylor-Green hasn’t earned the honour of a three letter abbreviation. She’s no AOC, JFK, MLK or RBG.

5 Likes

■■■■■?

4 Likes

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

7 Likes

I don’t think Rep. Omar has any sympathy for the likes of Drunk Uncle Bannon or Empty Gee, et. al.
As is usual with the FDC, accusations are confessions…

This behaviour is basically limited to the FDC; I can’t think of any Democrats that are engaging in those activities.
Other countries have their own FDCs, & they do the same things.
In any case, the answer is no. It is only limited by how deep they can dig the hole.
There is no bottom to that hole.
EDIT: formatting

3 Likes

Well, he’s of Turkish descent but “looks white,” so it’s OK?

empty green.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.