Now you too can own a 1988 Lincoln Town Car with a stripper pole

4 Likes

Is that a shoe flying off his foot just before he takes a dive?

Nah. Too classy and dignified for tRump.

2 Likes

What’s with the tarp and the duck tape?

3 Likes

Gallagher opens.

6 Likes

Have you ever actually played golf though? Pretty boring. Could use some side entertainment.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that it’s a fish.

1 Like

Any time there’s an inexplicable gif like that i gotta go look for it on youtube. Sure enough…

Very lucky sod.

8 Likes

Am I the only person who thinks it was a “north pole” with Santa and Elves parade car?

2 Likes

I was just going to say that thing really gets around

1 Like

She’s behind the garage, limbering up.

She comes with the car, and is the only one allowed to perform on it. It’s a union thing.

11 Likes

Ah, come on!. Let’s go in halfsies.

As an aside, I have a soft spot for truly original, ridiculous cars.

Years ago I used to see this truck. With a mural of ridiculously clothed women on it. With a picture of the truck with the mural watching them. I squealed every time I saw it, and it would have given even Escher nightmares.

7 Likes

That strikes me as a problem that BDSM enthusiasts have probably already solved.

3 Likes

OH…and here I thought “all leather interior” was in reference to the car. :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I actually asked around another forum I’m on. A lot of guys don’t actually like golf, but it’s useful for daydrinking and business deals.

And the people who think it’s a legit sport are generally conservative douchebags from rich families.

I didn’t watch, but they didn’t say, “Rich. Corinthian. Leather”?

SAD

6 Likes

Bullshit Dungeon Master?

2 Likes

Rich, centenarian leather.

5 Likes

It’s a little torn up, but still feels alright

3 Likes

If you think about it, no 1988 Lincoln Town Car is ever really complete without a stripper pole.