Now you too can own a 1988 Lincoln Town Car with a stripper pole

Btw, I want to be completely transparent, this was my car for years.

Don’t disrespect the towncar :smiley:

6 Likes

What the hell? $15k for this thing? Okay, it has low mileage and a stripper pole, but WTF?

$15k for a 30yo car. I paid $AU1.5k for a 2003 car with only 80,000km on it. Are they pitching this heap as having some sort of collector’s value, or are secondhand car prices in the US way higher than in Oz?

1 Like

It’s all yours for $14,999

And a roll of twenties.

3 Likes

previous owner was named Nicklaus and lived at the North Pole. Also, the North Pole would like its pole back.

2 Likes

Golf is an incredibly challenging sport. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take a 4 cm ball and hit a target over a hundred meters away while it’s zigzagging across the fairway looking for it’s ball?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nope. In the UK, a surgeon’s pole is red and white; a barber’s pole is blue and white, and a barber-surgeon’s pole has red and blue stripes on a white background. Always a good idea to check they have the right pole before asking for ‘a bit off the top’.

2 Likes

I hate transposition errors. Almost as old as being DNA based and still no reliable fix.

You made me use my ‘evil laugh’. Nice one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.