NRA Fears AOC's Moves

It’s always interesting to see how a group tries to demonize or discredit someone they are afraid of.

com-optimize%20(17)

18 Likes

So …very…ominous…

16 Likes

6 Likes

AOC shared this on Twitter the other day… a transcript of guys from The Federalist and NRATV sharing their loathing of her… and uh… fantasizing about dating her.

10 Likes

9 Likes

They’re trying to deal with the idea of AOC in the only way they know how to deal with women. Their normal approach is useless here.

12 Likes

I hope she has a hot boyfriend or girlfriend stashed away somewhere, just to harsh all their disturbing ‘hatefuck’ fantasies.

O_o

You beat me to it.

*shudders

6 Likes

They know she has a significant other. 137 manufactured AOC controversies ago (aka “last week”), they were complaining about how her SO had a congressional email account (so he could see her congressional Google calendar, a courtesy extended to the SO’s of all people working in the government).

5 Likes

I don’t care what they know; I want them to suffer.

May they all get multiple papercuts, exacerbated by lemon juice.

6 Likes

They’re nra lobbyists. I hope they all shoot themselves.

6 Likes

Their fear is rational, however cartoonishly they express it. She does not compromise her speech with mealy-mouthed, wish-washy bullshit. It’s like we have Noam Chomsky in congress.

4 Likes

Personally speaking I find her delightful to look at. So she is smart, funny, good wit and humor, and attractive!!! Oh yeah…it would be horrid to be in a relationship with this person! Just torturous!!!

I may need to let my spouse know that she is being added to the list with Helen Mirren and Bette Midler. I have blanket permission to run of with either of them if they come a knockin’ (in fairness she has the same permission for them too)

1 Like

The shingles.

I’ve been wishing the shingles on people like this lately. I feel like it is an excellent non lethal but overwhelmingly awful modern pox.

3 Likes

Can confirm. Also, it can be prevented or at least greatly reduced in discomfort if you get vaccinated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.