Nude man crashes car into grocery store, is arrested after later running naked through senior home

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/13/nude-man-who-drove-into-grocery-store-arrested-after-he-later-ran-naked-through-a-senior-home-video.html

5 Likes

Darn, I was hoping for a “nude in Publix” joke.

16 Likes

You can clean that up. I’m not cleaning that up.

1 Like

Don’t look Ethel!

17 Likes

Montana, you say.

But he’s definitely been to Florida, right?

12 Likes
14 Likes

I totally missed the word “Montana” when reading the article and just assumed this was in Florida.

9 Likes

Isn’t the very nature of this bb post essentially gawking and laughing at someone who likely has mental and/or addiction issues? The acceptability of doing this seems to widely vary on this site and on the forum imho.

1 Like

It’s the “nude” part that made this newsworthy.

1 Like

Came for this, left satisfied!

4 Likes

Nude dude was mad RUDE.

7 Likes

“Naked Aggression.”

6 Likes

Just a friendly reminder to wear a mask. And your clothes. And keep your car outside.

8 Likes

I heard that three old ladies at the senior home had strokes.

A fourth lady tried to have a stroke, but she couldn’t get close enough before the police arrested the guy.

(ba-dum-tss…)

bringing super bad jokes to you to hopefully distract you temporarily from the shitshow that is US politics.

12 Likes

Just glad to hear no one got hurt. Had to be scary for all those folks just there to do some shopping, let alone the nursing home people.

5 Likes

Someone’s been watching Top Gear again…:

6 Likes

Me too!

Among the food, he was lewd. He’ll be sued.

6 Likes

“Nudesworthy” is a category on Boing Boing.

8 Likes

Burma Shave!

8 Likes