Nukes and Nuke Accessories

… limited to the fucking around part, stopping before the finding out :confused:

3 Likes
1 Like
6 Likes

… needs more blockchain

6 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drums of War

Swiped from @mick129 , ta!

4 Likes
3 Likes

US nuke reactor lab hit by ‘gay furry hackers’ demanding cat-human mutants

[…]

The self-styled furry hackers meanwhile have offered to remove the staff records if the lab performs experiments that at best could be described as highly irregular.

“We’re willing to make a deal with INL. If they research creating IRL catgirls we will take down this post,” the group said. The creation of real cat-human female hybrids is a frequently posted meme in certain corners of the internet, but it’s not the laboratory’s specialty.

[…]

1 Like

NTT adapts AI network analysis tool to detect faults in nuclear fusion reactors

Japan’s Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT) has taken an AI tool created to monitor telco networks and adapted it to predict anomalies in a nuclear fusion reactor to help keep its experimental power source running.

[…]

1 Like

Half a kilo of cosmic nuclear fuel reignites NASA’s deep space dreams

NASA has celebrated a shipment of half a kilo of plutonium oxide by the US Department of Energy, the largest since US production of plutonium-238 was restarted just over a decade ago.

Plutonium-238 (Pu-238) is essential for NASA missions using Radioisotope Power Systems (RPS). RPS makes use of the natural decay of Pu-238 to provide heat and electricity through systems such as the Multi-Mission Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator (MMRTG). As such, it’s essential for missions where solar power is not an option.

[…]

2 Likes

False Flag.

That’s Nick Fuentes.

3 Likes

This sounds like the type of announcement you hear coming from the radio in the background at the beginning of a horror movie

4 Likes

They used to put this stuff is in cardiac pacemakers.
Would make a nice hand warmer for cold days, too.

4 Likes

I remember as a kid being given a lump of plutonium to keep my hands warm on my way to school. Or was that a potato? Either way my bomb design failed.

4 Likes

A plutonium implosion device is a somewhat fastidious project, even for a precocious lad.
Besides, I don’t know your parents, but I would imagine they might have had a discreet eye on you and made sure you’d never had quite enough fissionable material to achieve criticality.
Also, you may or may not have tried to make the explosive lens out of marmite.

3 Likes

colbert-is-potato

5 Likes
3 Likes