NY’s pathological freshman congressman is “jew-ish" not Jewish

GOP lesson learned: don’t get busted before the election is called. Walker got all his lies busted BEFORE the election. Santos didn’t.

13 Likes

Oh, the oath? We were lying about that. Seems only fair. You can go home now. Trip reimbursement? Check’s in the mail.

3 Likes
8 Likes

He’s pathological-ish, not pathological.

14 Likes

Marge has it all figured out, of course she lies as she’s explaining it.

6 Likes

way to flood the zone, marge. spew enough effluent into the discussion and all there is is stinking shit to try to deflect.

i have nothing but seething animosity for that … person that it seriously damages my karma.not to mention my blood pressure.
STFU, marge. goddammit!

17 Likes

I’m jew-ish. My dad’s family are all practicing Jews, my mom’s mostly but not her mom. We never observed any of the traditions. I had a beard a few years back and had enough Hebrew from the neighborhood it made traveling in some parts of Israel easier I think.

Also if you want American iced tea ask for cold sweet tea. Cold tea is gross.

2 Likes

There is a big difference between that, and someone who has literally no connection to Judaism or Jewish family members claiming to be Jewish… lots of Jewish folks aren’t observant but can claim Jewish background, but this guy just straight out lied about it.

10 Likes

Yeah, me too. I’ve even got the naturally curly hair. I also respect real practicing Jews enough not to identify myself as Jewish based solely on my descent.

1 Like

This man is terrible. Clearly a pathological liar, and appears to have no shame whatsoever. And it’s an awful thing that there are no real mechanisms to prevent him taking power…

BUT…

As someone who comes from generations of atheists, but who (probably, the records weren’t kept well) has a direct maternal-maternal-maternal line to a Jewish ancestor, and cousins who are practicing Jews… He has given me and the world the gift of a word to describe that lineage. This has only ever been relevant to my life once, when romancing a Jewish girl who was not actually looking for something long-term but whose parents knew I existed.

Marjorie Taylor Greene said there were going to be three tweets in that thread, she lied.

9 Likes

Tulsi Gabbard was sitting in for Tucker Carlson last night on Fox.

Whoever his opponent hired to do opposition research ought to be sued.

10 Likes

Why the Republican Party didn’t discard him when their own research found out his resume was a farrago of lies is the real shame. Sure, the opposition could have found this out, but the fact that he was supported in his run shows once again that there is no bottom left to the republicans.

4 Likes

Ahhhh, punctuation. . .

I guess they couldn’t hear him pronouncing the hyphen.

jabbathehutz

7 Likes
7 Likes

So not only is he a pathological liar, but he can’t, or can’t be bothered to, keep his lies consistent.

8 Likes

Assuming that his mother didn’t really die on December 23rd, it looks as if he wanted the melodrama of a death at Christmas but realised that having her die on Christmas Day itself would be too much.

3 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/george-santos-reportedly-used-alias-anthony-zabrovsky-on-gofundme-page-for-alleged-charity/ar-AA15Lc1R

Hmm, these money funnels seem to sound familiar…

7 Likes
5 Likes

There is a big difference. Warnock was running in a statewide election. Santos ran for being a Representative in a solid red suburban NY district. Smaller more insular area to run in.

1 Like