NYPD gathering evidence in Brooklyn Bridge flag prank

Unless the person or persons responsible owns up, we shall keep the whole city in after work. We are serious - we shall do this every day until we have the guilty parties. You are not hurting us - we have some spying to do anyway - you are only hurting yourselves…

Bah. Botched lethal injection? Too good for 'em terrists.

(no, but really - my eyebrows cannot handle much more of this stuff)

2 Likes

OK…it’s been…what…a few days now? And the NYPD hasn’t shut down the entire city to find these little monsters? You know, “shelter in place” until the bullets stop flying…!

Pffft! Amateurs. Up here in Boston, we know how to over-react!!

1 Like

Reminds me of yesterday over here in Vienna, when over 1500 policemen, including special forces and tanks, were deployed to evict 20 punks from an occupied building. I wish I was joking.

2 Likes

It’s nice to know that crime is down so far in NYC that the NYPD can devote the kind of resources to a prank that other cities devote to major crime.

I’d say find them and send them in Guantanamo, or even better the bottom of Hudson river. That will teach the damn terrorists a good lesson

Extra points for the Altemeyer link.

1 Like

And now I have that theme song running through my head…

and now you do to.

As far as rabid authoritarians are concerned, proving that security theatre has no substance is a major crime.

3 Likes

The goal of some kind perfect security is a pipe dream, but it’s helpful to continue ever-increasing surveillance and security force budgets. There is really nothing stopping anyone who is serious about blowing up a bridge… park a van full of fertilizer and boom.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.