NYT both sides Trump’s desecration of hallowed ground

I’m really surprised Trump hasn’t come out with a statement saying it’s a shame the site of Arlington Cemetery couldn’t be turned into a beautiful housing development or country club. I’m still hopeful.

7 Likes

Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover was born 24-JUL 1990 in Salt Lake City Utah. His father was Darin Hoover. His mother was Kelly Barnett Hoover. He had two adoring sisters Tori and Allyson. In 2008, Taylor Hoover graduated from Hillcrest High School in Midvale, just south of Salt Lake City.

Taylor Hoover was assigned to the 2nd Battalion, 1st Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine Expeditionary Force, at Camp Pendleton. His unit deployed to Kabul to support evacuation efforts. Taylor Hoover served in the Marines for 11 years and was on his third tour in Afghanistan when he was killed. He died after a suicide bomber detonated explosives outside Kabul’s Hamid Karzai International Airport Kabul, Afghanistan. 26 Aug 2021 in Kabul, Afghanistan. He was 31. Darin was engaged to Nicole and planned to be married when he returned from Afghanistan.

ahoover

That’s whose gave they are tromping all around.

2 Likes

Buried at a crossroad with a stake through his heart.

4 Likes

Why would you expect the heart would do anything? You should aim for the stomach.

5 Likes

i’m thinking more like the anus-shaped piehole in his face is the place to drive the stake that forever quiets the damned being to his forever urinated upon interment.

4 Likes

Does it have to be JUST urine, I really gotta go!

Trump should be buried in hollowed ground, a septic tank seems most appropriate.

4 Likes

His Headstone:
outhouse

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.