OAN host enraged that M&M has added a "transgender" purple candy to their cast (video)

That one took a sec. Well done.
Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

3 Likes

So what new actual atrocities are MarsCo trying to hide from the public with this round of planned manufactured outrage?

4 Likes

It’s not that difficult to figure out which M&M’s have nuts.

21 Likes

Purple? A little tallish? Maybe she’s actually a California Rasin!

11 Likes

More like, “I don’t want any to know that I fap to this.”

5 Likes

In other new, ace reporter Vickie Vale is very excited at he news!

(Actually, purple is my favorite color. K-State purple probably my favorite.

1 Like

Difficult? No. A little grim though…

7 Likes

Feels like it must have been taught as part of an alternate accreditation track at the famous Zen-Nippon Chick Sexing School. (And now I’m imagining candy having cloaca…)

7 Likes

Cocoa/cloaca. Easy to see how mistakes could be made…

12 Likes

I don’t know if Cocoa Cloaca is the best band name or worst one.

12 Likes

Now you know where the brown M&Ms story originated…

8 Likes

OAN still exists? Huh. Who knew?

2 Likes

I’m afraid the “It’s Pat!” sketches haven’t aged particularly well in an era when transgender and non-binary individuals are finally beginning to get some semblance of social acceptance.

9 Likes

Thinking about it more, you’re right. Edited it out.

5 Likes

Would he be so mad if it were white chocolate?

1 Like

I was under the impression the purple one isn’t trans, and actually kind of respected them for not exploiting trans rights and representation’s status as a hot button issue right now in order to sell more candy. I’m all for more representation, but it feels like expanding the single previously token cis woman character into two still does that, just in a way that feels more restrained and sincere. Then again, maybe they were just afraid of right wing backlash if they made the purple one trans, who knows.

Isn’t that supposed to be a lighthouse (with its adjoining house) but turned 90 degrees clockwise? What have I been eating?

1 Like

How about “Get explicit consent before you ‘French the Rainbow’?” Especially if you’re stealing the person’s … teeth(?), when you do it.

1 Like

It requires an autopsy in that species.

6 Likes