OAN host enraged that M&M has added a "transgender" purple candy to their cast (video)

Originally published at: OAN host enraged that M&M has added a "transgender" purple candy to their cast (video) | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Conservatives of the 90’s: “Lincoln, Reagan, small government, personal responsibility and consistent standards for all peoples of all walks of life.”

Conservatives of the 2020’s: “I CAN’T FAP TO THIS!!!”

24 Likes

Now these mental rejects are angry at “candy”. WTF!

22 Likes

This isn’t a new one. The frozen dinner guy was VERY upset recently about the fact they’d given one of the female M&Ms less sexy shoes (or something like that).

26 Likes
28 Likes

Tucker must be looking forward to fetishizing the footwear of this new M&M.

11 Likes

OAN DEMANDS TO SEE THE PURPLE M&M’s PENIS OR VULVA!

22 Likes

Personally I’m a little disappointed that the company didn’t have the courage to add a little more diversity to their mascot line-up. I’m a fan of their almond m&m’s, which don’t seem to be represented here.

10 Likes

Wait until conservatives find out about Skittles.

skittles

33 Likes

16 Likes

I don’t think any of them have genitals.

Or anyway I sure hope I’m not putting handfuls of little genitals in my mouth every time I eat M&Ms.

10 Likes

Wait till he finds out what other subversive colors they come in…

Don’t worry, my guy, they have the bland white M&M to appeal to your… conservative sensibilities.

14 Likes

Screen_Shot_2019-12-30_at_1.39.53_PM

10 Likes

What makes them think that the Purple M&M is the only one?

10 Likes

They’re all male, otherwise they’d be M&Fs.

23 Likes

All they know about the color purple is that Tinky Winky is gay.

Of The Day Dance GIF

8 Likes

15 Likes

When are these ghouls going to figure out that right-wing angry horniness does not mix with right-wing use of hypothetical kids as puppets?

3 Likes

Most people don’t know that he has a degree in candy nad inspection from Prager U.

13 Likes

How does one sex a candy?

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

18 Likes