Obama's family chef found dead in pond near their Martha's Vineyard home

Originally published at: Obama's family chef found dead in pond near their Martha's Vineyard home | Boing Boing

1 Like

Tragic loss for his family.

How long before the conspiracy theories start to fly that Obama had something to do with it?

23 Likes

Or, more likely, the Clintons.

12 Likes

Go to Mediaite. Full swing already.

1 Like

Or even more likely, the Bidens.
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

4 Likes

Already theorizing … so far I’ve seen “he knew Trump won” to “it was the COVID vaccine gave him a heart attack”

3 Likes

Cue the conspiracy theories …

Conservatives who heard about that acting like this on social media

Oh yeah, I forgot about the notorious Biden Crime Family. Right up there with the Genovese family.

1 Like

I think Vince Foster killed him.

3 Likes

I just see a senselss tragedy, why did he go out without a life vest?

6 Likes

All morbid joking aside, this should be a reminder that even on a paddleboard you should wear a PDF/lifejacket, which it’s clear from how his body was found (that is, 8 feet underwater) he was not. Weather changes, accidents happen, you can be separated from your board and you can get a lungful of water very quickly, particularly if the water is choppy.

13 Likes

Yikes. Wear your life jacket, especially if alone. Even good swimmers can fuck up and get a lung full of water and then what?

4 Likes

not scolding anyone who made a conspiracy theory joke – that was my first thought – but it really is a sad PSA for a) maybe not going alone and b) wearing a life vest. this is a tragic accident that was likely preventable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.