Odd billboard that advertises blinged-out cock rings

I wonder how they feel about sharing the name with a South African e-cigarette…

…and an absurdist cartoon gentleman cat:

1 Like

Ok. Now I feel super inadequate, because I can’t fathom how the two bits of anatomy could possibly have a similar enough diameter… Either I have really big wrists or…

6 Likes

If it’s any consolation, in those days I had exceedingly thin wrists! I’m still smaller than average, but back then I looked more like the dancer I was.

4 Likes

SOB!!!

(because I actually have pretty slim wrists…)

The name is a little misleading- optimal placement is, er, behind the “meat & two veg” - so circumference is larger than initially imagined based on said name.

The snap @chgoliz references is a very important safety feature that, when ignored, can result in stories that Hospital staff share at parties… which I just came from & really shouldn’t be using this heavy machinery at the moment.

Current me is having a good laugh at how morning me is going to react when I read this post. :joy:

8 Likes

I’m sure he had lots of friends if his cock ring fit around a woman’s wrist…
ETA: Ah. I see.

2 Likes

Ah. Well just goes to show that you learn a little something every day!

Obviously it’s an engagement ring and a wedding band.

I think it’s supposed to fasten behind the balls, and around the penis. And of course, the penis would be erect.

1 Like

Spoilsport.

1 Like

And how am I supposed to fit a wedding band on my penis, genius?

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.